Chapter 4

Liao Jin's breathing was hot, but his body was cold.

    When Liao Jin bowed his head and hugged him, his whole body was shaking. He was a tall and thin man. Chu Rui could see his neck with a pheromone patch under his fragmented hair, and his spine was slightly raised. Festival, fragile and pale too much.

    Now as long as he unbuttoned his coat, he seemed to be able to wrap the other person in his arms.

    Although in fact, if he did this, he would not be able to achieve the expected results, because after all, Liao Jin was an adult man who was not significantly different from his height.

    He patted the other person's shoulder lightly, his voice with a rare patience and thoughtfulness, "It's okay, it's okay."

    Professor Liao heard his voice come out of his arms like waking up from a dream, and immediately stepped back and stood two steps away.

.Liao Jin’s eyes were red and there were water marks on his face. He wanted to open his mouth several times, but he didn’t know how to explain his reaction, so he silently rubbed the water marks on his face with the back of his hand, and followed Chu every step of the way. sharp.

    Chu Rui thought it was normal. Professor Liao was about to dedicate most of his life to the school. He didn’t ask about politics, didn’t understand military affairs, and couldn’t even hold a knife securely. I am afraid that the bloodiest thing he did in his life was to kill a fish. Let alone face-to-face contact with the dead.

    Chu Rui was afraid of Liao Jin's psychological shadow.

    He bent down and picked up the saber that Liao Jin had just dropped on the ground. He turned his hand in a circle before speaking to Liao Jin who was a meter away from him silently: "Professor?"

    Liao Jin said, "I picked it up."

    In front of Assistant Liu heard the conversation between the two people, she looked back, but said nothing.

.If taking things from the dead is considered as picking up, then Liao Jin is indeed very honest.

    Chu Rui fiddled with it a few times and found that the actual meaning of this knife was actually not that big, especially for people like Liao Jin without professional training.

    The power supply in the science park is very problematic. The temperature of buildings on the ground can reach zero without air conditioning. They are now underground, and the temperature is naturally much lower than that on the ground.

    Liao Jin's clothes were stained with ashes and blood just now, and he threw them down after entering the warehouse.

    He was wearing a gray shirt at the moment, looking especially pitiful in the cold tunnel.

    He could ask for help from anyone present, and no one would refuse, no matter for any reason.

    Liao Jin didn't know if it was cold or scared, and his shoulders trembled slightly.

    Chu Rui took off his coat and put it on him.

.Liao Jin was stunned and said, "No, I..."

    "Ok?"

    "I'm really not cold," Liao Jin's lips were blue, but he still refused, "Thank you for your kindness."

    Chu Rui got closer, and then got closer, until the other person walked aside unnaturally before stopping, and whispered, "They are looking at you."

    Liao Jin's hands holding the coat stiffened, and his face was redder than before.

    The previous officers who followed Chu Rui tried their best to keep their eyes open.