Chapter 26

Chu Rui looked at Liao Jin's red eyes, and suddenly a trace of tension and panic arose.

    He held Liao Jin's hand, and there was tension in his tone that he could not even notice. He said, "Liao Jin, listen to me."

    Liao Jin smiled and said; "What do you want me to hear from you?"

    Chu Rui opened his mouth to speak, but said nothing.

    What did you say to Liao Jin?

    I didn't mean to insult you?

    Don't you think this is too ridiculous now?

    Moreover, Chu Rui, he tried his best to analyze this matter without emotion. Didn't you see too many methods during training? Are you still moved by Liao Jin's tears now?

    Chu Rui took her handkerchief out of her clothes.

.He always wears a new handkerchief habitually, and throws it away for another if it is dirty.

    The fabric of the handkerchief was soft, and before he touched Liao Jin's face, the professor turned his head, and his rejection was very obvious.

    If you don't wipe it anymore, maybe Liao Jin's tears will dry on his face.

    Chu Rui stared at the crying beauty for a long time before saying, "Sorry, professor."

    The pampered young master never knew what to apologize. His frail childhood and adolescence allowed him to enjoy more pampering and pampering than others, which means that no matter what he did wrong, someone would always find the most harmless. The most innocent reason is to excuse him. After becoming a marshal, he does not need to apologize to others for his actions.

    I can see how strange it is for Chu Rui to lower his head. If Song Zhaoxian was here, he would stare out.

.Chu Rui felt that the man in front of him was very familiar. He seemed to have seen him somewhere, not now, not a year or two ago, perhaps earlier.

    When he didn't know what to bow his head and admit his mistakes.

    Liao Jin said: "Your Excellency, I don't know how to win your trust." There is a tremor that cannot be ignored in his voice.

    He took away the hand that Chu Rui was holding without force, and he unbuttoned his clothes on his own.

    Chu Rui wanted to stop him, but was stopped by his eyes.

    "I really, I don't know how to express my loyalty, I know, my identity is the original sin, you won't believe me, I know, I always know it." He said incoherently, tearing away.

    He is really beautiful.

    If Liao Jin thinks about it, his beauty will become his all-inclusive weapon.

.But normally, the professor who is gentle on the outside and actually extremely proud refuses to get anything with this beautiful face, except for Chu Rui.

    Except for Chu Rui.

    In order to get Chu Rui, he can do whatever it takes.

    Liao Jin has a pair of beautiful hands with distinct bones, pale and slender. He used these hands to untie his clothes, and the back was almost torn apart.

    Liao Jin's exposed body was also pale, like him, as if he hadn't seen light all year round.

    But this pale body has smooth lines and clear outlines. He doesn't look as thin as he puts on clothes. Chu Rui knew this when he pulled Chu Rui over.