Chapter 43

Because of the suspension, Chu Rui received dozens of sincere greetings in one day.

After all, it's too rare for a marshal to be suspended.

Chu Rui, who had just returned from the outside, threw the gun in front of Liao Jin casually.

With a bang.

Liao Jin raised his eyes, smiled and said, "You are back."

Liao Jin's well-behaved always gave Chu Rui a feeling that he had planned for a long time and had a bad plan.

"You really are,"

"what?"

I don't even bother to install it. Chu Rui thought.

"Leisure," Chu Rui said.

Liao Jin lay on the sofa, his ankles hanging between his ankles were so light that he could barely hinder his movements, but the chains were very flexible, "I play the role of a prisoner with due diligence."

"You were originally." Chu Rui said.

.Liao Jin picked up the gun and fired a shot on the chain. There was no change at all, but Chu Rui frowned and looked at him.

Liao Jin spread his hands and said, "I'm sorry, the marshal, the fire has gone."

Chu Rui thought that he really liked the Liao Jin who was acting in front of him better. Although he knew it was a fake, he at least looked Shu Xin.

Liao Jin smiled and looked at Chu Rui, and said, "Don't frown, sir."

Chu Rui pressed her temple.

Liao Jin's clothes are disheveled and his hair is messy. It would be really easy for people to misunderstand him if he hadn't kept a comfortable smile now.

Chu Rui sat next to Liao Jin, and the other party poured him a cup of tea.

Chu Rui took it, but didn't drink it.

"marshal."

"Yes, I'm listening."

Xie Yibai choked.

.If he read it right, Chu Rui returned to his bedroom.

If he was right, it seemed that the person next to Chu Rui had been tossed for a long time was Liao Jin.

Although there was nothing wrong with Liao Jin in Chu Rui's room before, in this case Liao Jin was still in Chu Rui's room, and because of this situation, it was very problematic to appear in Chu Rui's room.

Liao Jin hadn't appeared for a month, even though the court had summoned Liao Jin several times, Chu Rui refused several times in the name of believing in the character of his lover.

The professor seemed to have evaporated.

Liao Jin didn't seem to notice that Chu Rui was dealing with official affairs at all, and he couldn't help looking in Liao Jin's direction.

Then Liao Jin wrapped Chu Rui's neck and said something in a low voice.

Chu Rui said: "I have something else."

.Liao Jin mumbled vaguely, holding Chu Rui as if he was a child who was terrified and frightened.

He is a beauty with delicate features and clear eyes, his clothes are messy, and a half of his face is buried in Chu Rui's neck.

Liao Jin's clothes hadn't been worn well, and they almost fell off after such a toss.

Chu Rui got up and threw the blanket next to Liao Jin, covering it up impatiently.