Extra

The new neighbor looks very young, he seems to have just entered university, and his hair cut is shorter than that of ordinary boys. It should have pale and bloodless skin, but he may appear healthy because of deliberate long-term sun exposure. Some, he has dimples when he laughs, and his eyebrows are delicate. If he was a child, he might be regarded as a little girl.

The neighbor is wearing light-colored short sleeves, and his exposed arm muscles are beautiful.

This is a quiet and calm child, even if he looks at the female neighbor who just opened the door for him just wearing a simple silk pajamas, he just takes two steps back politely, keeping his eyes on the woman's face.

.The woman is wrapped in silk pajamas, her upper body is not exposed, but her thighs are bare, she has a slender and skinny figure, long hair is slightly curly, her facial contour is deep, her nose is tall, and her complexion is as white as some kind of porcelain. With gorgeous heavy make-up, there is a kind of beauty of smoky eyes.

The woman bit a slender menthol cigarette, "What's your name?"

The new neighbor said: "Chu Ci."

The woman nodded. She took a few glances at this young man who could be a child. She was leaning against the door with her long hair spread over her shoulders, "Living alone?"

The youth nodded.

What the woman uttered seemed casual and malicious, "The house you rented has three people dead within a month."

Chu Ci blinked, "The landlord didn't tell me before."

The woman sneered at the innocent child.

.She closed the door, if Chu Ci was a pretty child, it is hard to guarantee that she would not be angry now.

Chuci was taken aback, and said: "You haven't told me your name yet."

The woman closed the door anyway.

Chuci turned and opened the door.

There was no embarrassment of rejection on his face, no emotions of depression or fear.

The twenty-eighth floor.

He squinted his eyes and looked out the window.

This is an excellent aiming point, if the opponent is in the banquet hall on the 27th floor of the opposite building.

Not only here, but also on this layer.

Women are accustomed to the day and night life.

She knew it was bad for the skin, but there was no way.

Smoking and alcohol are bad for the skin, but she did not stop.

.The woman opened the bathroom door, and the thick bloody smell was mixed with the sweet aroma of shower gel, and the smell was considered mellow.

A corpse was lying quietly in the bathtub.

The corpse was cut to pieces, the mandible was chopped up, and it was filled with roses.

He is quiet, which is good.

The neighbor who moved in five days ago was not as quiet as Chuci. His room was noisy during the day and at night.

Interfere with a woman's sleep during the day, and interfere with a woman's work at night.

The old apartment was not soundproof at all. After the communication was fruitless, she used a simple method to resolve the dispute.