Chapter 46

"Then where are you?"

Just as Liao Jin was about to answer, he heard the voices of other people around Chu Rui.

"You go to work first." Liao Jin said.

"good."

Chu Rui opened his eyes.

"Your Excellency," the other party said in an embarrassing tone, "the location of the signal launch site is indeed wrong."

Chu Rui endured the urge to press his temples.

"So, where is the right place?"

......

Positioning is complete.

Meng Zi looked up late.

The display screen covered all the walls in front of him, the light was a bit dazzling, and he frowned slightly.

Yan Jingchu intimately helped him lower the brightness.

"Is it realistic?" Yan Jingchu asked when she sat next to him.

Meng Zi said late: "This is an abandoned base?"

."Yes." Yan Jingchu said, "your son, no, your brother, I believe this is true, right."

Meng Bi did not speak late.

He desperately tried to contact Meng Yuanzhi, but the reply to him was all blind.

"Did he also reveal the news to Chu Rui?" Yan Jingchu stretched out his hand, "I guess so. In order to make the news appear more authentic, I temporarily changed the source of the signal."

Meng Ziwan subconsciously avoided, but the other party held his fingers, "It's cold," Yan Jingchu whispered.

Yan Jingchu's body temperature was indeed higher than that of Meng Noir, but he did not feel any warmth.

."He thinks there must be evidence in the headquarters, there must be evidence about me," Yan Jingchu leaned his head on Meng Ziwan's shoulder, his glasses slid halfway off the bridge of his nose, but no one paid attention. "Human research is indeed very good. Serious crime, I have to admit that if this matter is settled, I will end up just like those who were caught before."

"But why would he think," Yan Jingchu said, "I would be so careless?"

Meng Bi did not speak late.

Yan Jingchu said calmly, "Your brother is very similar to you, but a beautiful idiot." He gently wiped the back of Meng Ziwan's hand with his fingers, "I like you very much. You know everything, but you will be quiet. dead."

Meng Ziwan smiled reluctantly, and said, "This metaphor is really touching."

"You will be quiet, right?" Yan Jingchu asked.

.Yan Jingchu's breath fell on Meng Ziwan's neck, giving him the same feeling as a snake.

Yan Jingchu rubbed Meng Noir's neck, and said in a relaxed and cheerful tone: "Many people have betrayed me, but this is human nature."

"Yan Jingyun told me that people seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. This is not selfish or unfaithful. This is instinct. I am not qualified to require anyone to be loyal to me forever." Yan Jingchu tilted her head and could see Meng Yuanwan's eyes. , "Including lover."

"But I have the ability to kill people who are unfaithful to me."

Yan Jingchu said: "Every time I think about this, I feel that betrayal is not so unacceptable."