Chapter 11

Chu Rui stretched out his hand, almost touching Liao Jin's neck, he leaned over and asked softly, "Why didn't you respond?"

    Liao Jin was startled. He reflexively wanted to avoid him, but in the end he still let Chu Rui put his arm on his shoulder, "What?" he asked.

    He reacted immediately.

    At this time, the source of all the aroma in the room is the man in front of him. He is alpha. The smell on his body does not smell too aggressive, but the instinct belonging to alpha still unconsciously resists the same sex.

    What he has done is good enough.

    Liao Jin has almost no pheromone taste. He is more like a beta than Omega.

    Chu Rui's palm was very hot, and when he pressed it on Liao Jin's shoulder, he could feel the heat falling on his skin through his shirt.

.Chu Rui pressed her finger on the position she pressed, "You, Professor Liao, don't you plan to tell me something?"

    Liao Jin was silent.

    Chu Rui reluctantly raised his head to look at him. At this time, it was really not a good time to talk. He should pick a time when his physical condition was not that bad, or that Liao Jin was not so good.

    But he is really not used to and likes that Liao Jin concealed something from him, especially the identity of the other party is special, no accident, they have to live like this.

    Liao Jin still didn't answer. He originally wanted to look away, but Chu Rui's subordinates used a little force, almost forcedly, to make him look at him.

.Liao Jin's expression was a little embarrassed. He had been sweating a little on his forehead after tossing with Chu Rui for so long. When he looked at Chu Rui with that kind of dodging and flustered eyes, Marshal Chu had to admit that he even felt that the other party Very pitiful, like a rabbit shivering wet by heavy rain.

    Chu Rui put down his hand and said a little annoyedly: "Okay, needless to say."

    He staggered to his feet.

    Liao Jin hurried to help him, but was immediately staggered by Chu Rui.

    Liao Jin pursed his pale lips, his expression almost aggrieved.

    Chu Rui couldn't stand straight. When suddenly he got up, there were white flowers in front of him. He squeezed his fingers, shook his head and waved at Liao Jin casually.

    "Where are you going?" Liao Jin asked cautiously in a low voice, like a kid who did something wrong.

    "sleep.".Chu Rui pressed his temple, and said casually: "Get up?"

    Liao Jin immediately shook his head.

    Chu Rui turned around and left.

    Marshal Chu was tall and slender. He took off his coat and only had a shirt on his upper body. After being soaked in sweat, he clung to his body tightly, making it even more distinct.

    "You are sleeping now," Liao Jin paused and said, "It will be more uncomfortable to get up."

    Chu Rui waved at him and went upstairs.

    Liao Jin was still standing there until Chu Rui walked to the second floor and looked down. He immediately lowered his head after noticing his gaze.

    Chu Rui took a deep breath.

    Why is it that Liao Jin concealed something from him, but now he vaguely believes that he did it wrong?