Chapter 55

"It looks like Chu Rui is recovering well." Yan Jingchu said, "You laughed for the first time in a month."

Liao Jin narrowed his smile, "Yes."

This is good for Liao Jin, he just pays attention to Chu Rui.

As for Chu Rui, he enjoys the current environment, so everyone is in peace.

He had better not have any conflict with Liao Jin.

Liao Jin is now a mentally fragile neuropathy.

He can't stand any shock or shock.

Liao Jin straightened his sleeves, covering the back of his hands.

"injured?"

"A little surprise." Liao Jin said.

Yan Jingchu was not surprised. The source of his accident was Chu Rui, just Chu Rui.

I hope it's not domestic violence, he thought, from the perspective of an uncle.

"He found it?" Yan Jingchu asked.

.Liao Jin is not surprised that Yan Jingchu knows his life well. If Yan Jingchu doesn't know anything, then he is not like him.

Yan Jingchu likes to control everything in her own hands.

"Probably." Liao Jin didn't seem to like to talk about him and Chu Rui very much.

Of course Yan Jingchu knew that his relationship was not so smooth, after all, Chu Rui was not someone who would be easily controlled.

On the other hand, when Meng Zi was late, he was too obedient.

"If you really care about your so-called love, then I give you a heartfelt suggestion," Liao Jin said: "Don't care about freedom and dignity, he just needs to be by your side."

Liao Jin is noncommittal.

The two people cut off communication.

Yan Jingchu kissed Meng Yuanwan's eyes.

.The other party has his eyes open, but there is not much expression in his eyes.

He is like a beautiful, delicate, imitation doll.

After Yan Jingchu got up, he stretched out his hand and hugged Yan Jingchu firmly.

"Don't go." Meng Zi said late.

"Don't go."

He kissed the other person's ear.

Meng Ziwan didn't like this action, even at this time, he still didn't like it.

He instinctively asked for a moment, and then let Yan Jingchu kiss again motionlessly.

What Yan Jingyun said is too correct. Only when a person destroys one thing, then it truly belongs to you, because no one else can get it, touch it, or touch it.

The same is true for people, you can only have him completely if you kill him.

.Yan Jingyun teaches very well, and Yan Jingchu is a good student.

Or, turn him into a living person like a dead person. This is what Speaker Yan Jingchu complied with by analogy.

He felt that it was too cruel to kill his lover with his own hands, it was better to let him stay by his side forever, in this way.

Obediently, obediently.

They will love each other forever, how great.

I hope Liao Jin can also think clearly about what he should pursue.