Chapter 23

Immediately, Chu Rui realized that the other party was really right in front of him—after their lips were pressed together.

    This can’t be regarded as a kiss at all, because the strength used by a man is no different from a bite. Chu Rui even feels that he is like a dead body now, and the other party is a decaying beast, blushing with hunger, desperately A piece of meat that was about to rot was torn off from the prey.

    The smell on the man's body was alpha, and he was extremely aggressive. At this time, Chu Rui felt that his breathing was cold and his lungs were so cold that he felt painful.

    very nice. Chu Rui thought, you still have the mind to analyze what the other party looks like.

    He punched the opponent in the jaw.

    Chu Rui couldn't confirm who this man was. Perhaps he was just a recruit who was dazzled by the estrus period. In the dark, he didn't even know that the person in front of him was his boss.

.So even though Chu Rui wanted to screw off the opponent's head to feed the dog at this time, in fact, he only gave the opponent a punch.

    The man's movements naturally seemed to be in the midsummer morning, he seemed to be able to see everything, and he could easily hold Chu Rui's hand.

    The man wore medical gloves. The cold and slippery gloves made Chu Rui's scalp numb when he held Chu Rui's hand.

    He was obviously in a state of extreme excitement, his breathing was a little bit short, but he didn't even utter a single tone of voice.

    Chu Rui yanked her hand back abruptly.

    He has no advantage in the dark, even if the biotin is increased.

.He can only rely on other senses to confirm the opponent's movement and position, but this man clearly understands him very well. When he approaches again, he knows to avoid Chu Rui's injured shoulder and the movement to wrap his waist is almost gentle, just strength. It's too big, as if you can cut a person's waist easily.

    The air was full of woody and the scent of ice and snow, because it was too strong, and it smelled a little lingering.

    The difference is that the man is excited, and Chu Rui is the warning.

    The awe-inspiring intention of the smell of pheromone in him is very obvious.

    The man is either a desperate or stunned man. He didn't care about Chu Rui's restrained warning at all. He seemed to be smiling. The laughter was heavy and dumb, and it made people feel creepy in the darkness.

.He leaned over, and once again kissed Chu Rui's lips that had just been bitten out of blood.

    The scent of wood and blood are extraordinarily thick together, and he swallowed the blood without leaving a drop.

    It seemed that everything about Chu Rui made him extremely excited, whether it was resistance, kisses, or blood.

    The instinctive rejection between alpha made the kiss between the next two people even more bloody. The entanglement of lips and teeth was originally an act of expressing love, but being made by these two men was like a murder.

    The man knew that Chu Rui’s most vulnerable place was a little bit lower in his throat. Chu Rui had been injured before, and the knife passed through here, almost piercing his neck. At that time, there was only a thin, negligible skin that connected his neck and head. .

    The cold finger of the other party was pressed there.

    Is it a threat? Or something else?