Chapter 1

Today is the first anniversary of Chu Rui and Liao Jin's wedding.

Today is the first time Chu Rui and Liao Jin have met.

Had it not been for Professor Liao Jinliao to finish his seven-month field trip and walk in with a suitcase, Chu Rui would almost have forgotten the fact that he was married.

The facial features of a twenty-five-year-old young professor can be described as exquisite. Compared to a living person with warmth, he is more like a masterpiece from some painters who are strict with themselves. When he hears the voice and sees it , Chu Rui had to admit that the blue background ID photos on Liao Jin's materials he had seen before had not been modified in later stages, and might even be a little distorted.

Liao Jin was stunned for a few seconds, and then smiled at him with his eyes bent, a sincere smile on his face.

.The legally defined partner he met for the first time asked in a very apologetic tone: "I didn't tell you in advance that I'm coming back. Wouldn't it be too bothersome?

So Chu Rui put down the coffee cup and stood up. He felt that at this moment, he shook hands with Liao Jin and said that you are welcome to come for business affairs. It seems that it is more suitable for the atmosphere at this moment than warmth, but he still denied: "No, you are too polite. ."

Liao Jin did not pull the suitcase to the bedroom or the cloakroom, and sat down opposite Chu Rui. From the distance, it seemed that the two people were about to negotiate.

Professor Liao was well-dressed and courteous. Even though he had just stayed on the empty ship for more than ten hours, he didn't even unbutton his shirt. He adjusted the position of his glasses, "I want to take you a few minutes. If you don't If you don't mind."

"Of course not." He said.

.The strangeness between Chu Rui and Liao Jin is inevitable, because their mutual understanding is limited to a few thin sheets of paper, and they briefly introduce each other's family, occupation, hobbies, second gender, and second gender.

Chu Rui is not yet thirty this year, and is the youngest marshal in the history of the empire.

He was appointed to the Chamber in name, but he was obviously more willing to be loyal to the military headquarters.

The battle between the Chamber and the Military Ministry lasted for one hundred and twenty-three years, and the result of the battles of several generations was only a temporary decline in power, and a long-term common decline. No one can completely control it. Who erased from the empire.

Later, they resolved the issue through nearly ten years of negotiations and, if necessary, deterrence by force.

In order to express their satisfaction with the outcome of the negotiation, the highest-level leaders also promoted a marriage that Duan looks very suitable from every aspect.

.The marriage partner happened to be Chu Rui and Liao Jin.

Chu Rui and Liao Jin are about the same age, the second gender fits perfectly, and neither of them spends time dealing with family and marriage issues. Such a virtual marriage has no effect on the two of them.

What's more, they are not very unwilling to maintain the relationship with their partners, but they really don't have time to maintain it.

Professor Liao is open throughout the year, and he has no desire to rest. He obviously values ​​biology more than anything, even if he is about to get married, and if the relationship between the chamber and the military is not broken, even if he does not have a relationship with Chu Rui Feelings, hatred for each other, and hatred for each other, also have to live together for a lifetime.