Chapter 42

"This is revenge," Liao Jin asked, holding the copy of the document with his finger.

Yan Jin said: Yes. But I'm even more curious, why not retaliate against Yan Jingchu?

Liao Jin replied: "Because we have lower costs for retaliation."

He picked up the needle casually and squinted his eyes halfway, as if to see the color of the liquid inside.

"Illegal human research, tampering with human genes," he smiled, and said: "I am not interested in this kind of thing, but I am very interested in Chu Rui's genes. If the research on him is considered true, then the crime is probably guilty. ."

The side effects caused by the explorer are too great, even if the original intention of the explorer being studied is indeed to be used in medicine as a medicine, rather than as a biochemical weapon for military use.

If you want to reduce the side effects, you must have highly immune antibodies in your body.

.But this immunity must be produced in high concentrations of explorers.

However, the concentration is unknown, and the measurement is also unknown.

In addition, there must be antibodies in the body before the injection, which is produced under the influence of other drugs.

But to achieve such a condition, that person is probably either dead, or not far from death.

First of all, the human body cannot withstand such a high concentration of drugs. Second, even if it can tolerate it, who would use himself as an experiment again and again and inject explorers?

Liao Jin injected the medicine in.

The pain is very familiar, so familiar that he can read documents while injecting.

Then he withdrew the needle tube.

If it works, the blood color will change and return to normal after ten hours.

The blood dripping from the wound is still red.

.Liao Jin took the cotton swab to wipe off the blood.

It is difficult to study alone. Yan Jin said.

"I know." Liao Jin replied.

Of course he knew that it was difficult, and he also knew that Chu Rui was unwilling to let more people know about the explorer.

He knew how much Chu Rui hated explorers in his last life.

But now the more important thing is how to tell the marshal, right? Yan Jin asked softly.

Liao Jin destroyed the medical waste and nodded in agreement.

He had to make it clear with Chu Rui, he had to make it clear.

Not every time there is a chance to give him a bed for him to talk about things.

And not every time Chu Rui would be addicted to his face.

Well, actually every time.

For example, this time.

."I understand what you mean," Chu Rui said, "At this time, my best course is to protect myself and declare that I don't know anything. I have reservations about whether Liao Jin is innocent. If he is really innocent, then apply for reiteration. If you are not innocent, you will be heartbroken and get rid of the relationship."

Nie Yuanzhou nodded, "You better describe the disharmony in your marriage."

Their marriage is harmonious everywhere except in bed. Chu Rui thought.