Chapter 36

Liao Jin's eyes were red, as if tears could be shed in the next second, or, in the next second, he would pounce on him and bite Chu Rui's neck.

Liao Jin pressed against Chu Rui's earlobe, and the heat made him frown uncomfortably, "Listen to me, sir."

He raised his eyes slightly, his eyes were red and wet, "I may not hesitate to speak now, but I must tell you, don't trust those so-called allies around you, whoever they are."

Chu Rui smiled, he broke the other's face and said, "Then Professor Liao, are you trustworthy?"

Liao Jin said: "I am trustworthy."

Chu Rui stretched out his hand and touched his neck, rubbing the blood from his hand. Although he smiled, his smile did not fall in his eyes, "Of course I trust you, you are injured."

He staggered Liao Jin and seemed to be looking for medicine in the car.

.Liao Jin looked at his profile, motionless.

Yan Jin sighed softly.

He whispered: I really don't know, you actually like to be vegetarian.

Liao Jin said nothing.

Yan Jindao: Our Professor Liao does not seem to understand that we did not evolve to the top of the food chain to eat grass.

Liao Jin took off his glasses, wiped them, and put them on.

Don't mess around. He warned.

Yan Jin smiled: You don't want to find some medicine to control mental illness on me, right? I will be unhappy if you do this.

Liao Jin also smiled: No.

If Liao Jin himself is really as harmless as it seems, then everything will be much easier.

But if Liao Jin himself was really like this, he would not have such a dangerous personality as Yan Jin.

.Yan Jin chuckled: Didn't you have never done such a thing, didn't you just do that before? But ah, professor, I can be regarded as part of your personality, ah, no, I should be your nature.

Suppressed by nature, he laughed especially mockingly: Don't you feel tired?

Before Liao Jin answered, Yan Jin said again: Ah, I think about it, you have enough experience. You have been depressed for 20 years before, from fifteen to thirty-five years old, you have worked so hard.

Liao Jin sneered.

Of course he knew that the other person felt the same as him, and he would never be like a complete bystander as he said.

Yan Jin always does this.

Like he said, he is Liao Jin, and Liao Jin is him.

Liao Jin found it easier to live after being a harmless little beauty, and he lived like this.

.After he discovered that Chu Rui preferred a gentle lover, he almost carved his own habits into his bones.

Because Chu Rui liked it, he was willing to change, no, in Yan Jin's words, it should be repression.

He willingly.

For so many years, he has almost locked himself in a cage with food outside the cage. He only needs to stretch out his paws to tear the prey into pieces, or pretend to be harmless and innocent, deceive the other party's trust and then carry out the slaughter. , But Liao Jin did not.

He seemed to have lost all his desires, and he was satisfied just by watching it in the cage.

But the things that make up the cage are not even air. If he wants to, he can leave at any time.