Chapter 53

Chu Rui shot. The bullet didn't go in the throat, he was slightly off. The bullet penetrated the skin, he calmly took out the hemostatic agent to plug the wound, and then called the doctor. Chu Rui wanted to kill him. But he couldn't do this until he found the next one, what a pity. The doctor who came in was not Liao Jin. Chu Rui didn't say anything. The terminal located the location of Liao Jin. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Chu Rui wouldn't know that there would be such a laboratory in the hospital where the base was based. The door closed tightly. He stood at the door, and the system performed iris recognition. .All the equipment in the military area can be opened with Chu Rui's own fingerprint or iris. These security devices have been set up from the factory. I am afraid that even the current user of the laboratory, Professor Liao Jinliao, does not know about this.

He has the highest authority, and the highest authority is confidential to everyone except him.

He opened the door and went in.

Liao Jin turned his back to him.

There is a fragrance on Liao Jin's body, like some kind of sweet pheromone.

Chu Rui was too familiar with this taste, and people who had been injected with low-medium concentration explorers had this taste.

Why does Liao Jin have it?

Liao Jin probably didn't expect anyone to come in either.

He had already thought about his remarks, and gently put down the needle.

His blood vessels are still the color of a normal person, which makes him extremely disappointed.

He turned around.

.The smile he had prepared stiffened on his face.

The first thing Chu Rui saw was his bleeding wound.

That is a pinhole.

In terms of common sense, this pinhole should have healed long ago, but in fact it did not.

Dark red blood was flowing from the pale arm, and Chu Rui had seen so many wounds, but for the first time felt shocking.

Chu Rui originally wanted to say something.

He spoke.

The familiar pain came out of the body.

He spoke as usual, blood leaking from the corner of his mouth.

Chu Rui didn't even notice the incident at first, until Liao Jin hurriedly checked his body.

.Chu Rui frowned. He could feel the sweet smell in his mouth, which was nothing to him. As a soldier, injuries are common.

He originally wanted to ask Liao Jin what he was doing. Seeing Liao Jin so nervous at this time, Chu Rui smiled, trying to comfort him.

He directly vomited a mouthful of blood.

Pain is really painful.

Chu Rui took a breath and felt that his lungs seemed to be wrapped in a barbed iron net.

"Liao Jin..." He found that the other party felt a little ridiculous when he was crying. He stretched out his hand to help him wipe the tears.

He didn't do it.

Blurred vision is not something that Chu Rui can control. He desperately wants to see clearly, but he can't see clearly.

It was a pity for him to turn into darkness in front of him.