Chapter 45

Liao Jin was very happy at first, but when Chu Rui was about to go out, he wasn't so happy anymore.

    He stared at Chu Rui's back and slowly said, "The first three months of pregnancy are very unstable."

    Chu Rui tilted her head and said, "I think I'm good enough to dance pole dancing."

    Liao Jin's voice was very nice, "Shall I be with you?"

    "Do you know who you are?"

    Liao Jin looked at him with pity on his expression.

    Of course he knows.

    But he couldn't help but worry.

    He was worried about Chu Rui, he was always worried.

    The only way to stop him worrying is for Chu Rui to be by his side forever.

    But Chu Rui could never be by his side forever.

    Liao Jin lowered his eyes, suppressing the gloom and gloom in his eyes.

.The scene of Chu Rui lying in the coffin was his nightmare in this life. After seeing Chu Rui again, he even wanted to use all means to confine him.

    Of course it wasn't Chu Rui treating him like this.

    He thinks more than that, but only now.

    So Liao Jin looked at him, his translucent eyes in the light were a little deceptive, "But I will miss you."

    Chu Rui put his hands around his chest, looking at him in time, as if waiting for Liao Jin to continue speaking.

    Liao Jin didn't continue. He just kissed his relative Chu Rui's lips like a wife waiting for her husband to come home. He kissed Chu Rui's lips, and then whispered: "Then you come back soon."

    Chu Rui said: "Yeah."

    "be careful."

    Chu Rui raised an eyebrow.

    Liao Jin watched Chu Rui go out, and then sat on the coffee table casually.

.There was a translucent chain between his ankles, and he made a rattling noise with his movements.

    In fact, the chain of this material can completely avoid the problem of vocalization, but this kind of sound can remind others to beware of people who are locked, and another point is probably the evil taste of people.

    The shackles fit the skin, which was obviously made by Chu Rui for him.

    He is so happy, he will definitely return Chu Rui a more wonderful gift.

    Liao Jin pulled out the knife inserted into the coffee table and slashed at the chain.

    Broken into two halves.

    He is talking about knives.

    Chu Rui's pleasant voice rang in his ears shortly, and he said, "Professor Liao is doing morning exercises?"

    Liao Jin smiled slightly and said, "Yes."

.He dropped the knife, "It's too tight," he raised his eyes to look at Chu Rui's eyes, "Marshal, what do you think I should do?"

    Chu Rui said, "There is a very simple way."

    "what?"

    "Cut off the foot."

    There was something on Chu Rui's side, and the communication was cut off before Liao Jin could answer.

    Liao Jin took a knife and gestured between his ankles. Even if he could break his ankle bit by bit with such a thing, he would never get out.