Chapter 6: Reunion

...............

Ruby's POV

What do I do?

If I stay, F/N might die!
If I leave, I don't know what will happen to my team and the civilians!

If I stay, F/N might die!If I leave, I don't know what will happen to my team and the civilians!

'OK Ruby, calm down, you can get through this.'

Before I could regain my train of thought, a Grimm creature attacked me from behind.

Ruby: gaaaahhh!

Yang: Ruby! Get away from her!

Yang punched the creature as hard as she could, her fist pierced through its chest.

Weiss: is it me, or was that a little too easy for a Grimm creature to die like that?

Blake: uh guys...

We all looked at the creature.

Yang: is it... regenerating?

The creature got back up and the hole in its chest closed up, it was like it never even happened.

It sounded like it was laughing, it pounced at me again and scratched at my face.

Ruby: augh!

I felt my forehead and saw blood on my hand, Yang looked extremely pissed off, she was about to punch it again until the leader of the settlement showed up, he threw some kind of tin can at it.

?: you girls might want to move!

We did as he said and he shot the tin can with his gun, the creature ended up encapsulated in ice, Yang punched it while it was frozen and it shattered into multiple pieces.

Weiss: you dolt, what where you doing just sitting there? There are thousands of Grimm all around us still! You trying to get yourself killed!?

Ruby: No! I... it's F/N, he's in danger! Look!

I pointed at the academy and everyone saw those tall Grimm creatures and heard the shriek of the other thing. I've never seen these kind of Grimm before, it's almost like they were human. I should learn what they're called after this is over.