Chapter 12²: Train Rides Are Fun

(NOTE: Y/N is wearing clothing suitable for the north, because he's aware that it's a "Bit" Fucking cold up there.)

(Ruby wears this over her burnt arm:

)-------------------------------------------------------------- VOl VI

)
--------------------------------------------------------------
VOl VI

3rd POV
*moments before leaving Mistral*

Ruby: We need to take the relic to Atlas?

Qrow: that's what Oz said.

Everyone: *looks towards Weiss*

Weiss: you've got to be joking.

Nora: I mean bright side, we finally get out of this house.

Weiss: *sighs*

Qrow: well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either. And without the spring maiden here to seal the relic and put it back in its vault, it's our best option.

Y/N: Aren't the Atlas borders closed? I heard that General Ironwood called everyone back.

Qrow: eh, not everyone, the city of Argus is a ways north of us, and it's the main trading port between Anima and Solitas. They've got the largest Atlas military base outside of the kingdom, there's no way they'd leave it abandoned and if we play our cards right, I think we can convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood.

Blake: I mean, we do have the missing Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company.

Weiss: Ex-Heiress actually.

Yang: true, true. But, if there's a chance of reward money, I say we go for it.

Weiss: ugh...

Ozpin: hopefully the first option will suffice.

Qrow: glad to see that you're feeling better.

Ozpin: likewise, and while I'm sure we can all use more time to recover, I'm afraid that time is of the essence.

Blake: right. As long as that thing is out in the open, it's power can fall into the wrong hands.

Jaune: speaking of, what does it do exactly? Qrow never really told us.

Ozpin: of course. The relic of knowledge has a wonderful and incredibly dangerous ability. It's user can ask it any question, and the lamp will provide an answer.

Ren: *intrigued* intriguing!

Blake: that's incredible.

(Wait for it)

Ozpin: indeed, however, it's not without drawbacks, the lamp cannot tell you events that have yet to happen, and it will only ever answer 3 questions... every 100 years.

Yang: well, I guess that's not so bad, adds a lot of pressure though...

Nora: then let's put it to vote! What should we ask first!?