Chapter 11: Dread

Beowolf: *Snarls*

I pulled out one of my newest weapons.

I activated the fire dust and the blade began to heat up

The Beowolf charged right at me, I dashed to the side and it slammed into the wall, it got disoriented and started to swing its arms around.

I hit it as many times as I could before it regained its bearings.

The beowolf grabbed me and slammed me into the ground, I spat out blood, then it slashed me.

I was rolling away from it at a violent pace. I got up using my blade to support me. My vision was becoming blurry again. And everything went red, but this time I could see what was happening.

I jumped onto the beowolf and headbutted it as hard as I could, then I climbed behind it and stabbed it in the back, I slid down pulling the blade as it was still lodged in the beowolf's back.

The beowolf tried swiping at me but I dodged it and chopped its arm of, it roared in pain, then I slashed its ligament and went behind it.

I shoved my arm into the cut wound and ripped out its spine along with its head still connected to it. Weird, I didn't think Grimm had organs and bone structures, must be due to the mutations.

I slammed its head onto the ice spikes on its body, it fell down and disintegrated with snow flakes and cold wind around.

I noticed another bio marker on the ground and picked it up.

*holographic display appears*

Merlot: Bravo, you just killed one of friends. *laughs*

Y/N: WHAT!?

Merlot: relax, I can assure you that you put him out of his misery.

Y/N: when I get my hands on you I'm gonna-!

Merlot: -beat me to bloody pulp, rip my limbs off and feed me to the Beowolves etc... *laughs* before you do that, I have a task for you.

Y/N: and that is?

Merlot: find the false queen... and kill her, you might be the only one capable of doing that.

Y/N: why should I trust you?

Merlot: because I still have your sister, and I have the cure.

Y/N: My Sister...

Merlot: you don't remember her? I guess I've done a better job at erasing your memories more than I thought.

Y/N: Dammit! Fine! Where do I find this false queen?!

Merlot: in time, you will find her. But first you must deal with her lieutenants, divide and conquer. That's the only way you'll get to her.