Chapter 13: Acceptance

Ruby's POV
I was going to ask about F/N, but the more I thought about him, the more angrier I got, I let my emotions get the best of me.

Ruby: It's about F/N

Ozpin: F/N, are you referring to Y/N?

3rd person POV

Ruby: He's been ignoring me nearly a month! Every time we cross paths he's dismissive about it! Look at this, why does he carry this around with him?!

Ozpin: woah, careful! Goodwitch has a strict policy about students tampering with others belongings, and I have a strict policy not pissing her off.

Ruby: I know that F/N's been through a lot, but it's like I'm- I'm just a ghost to him.

Ozpin: Sit. SIT! It won't bite.

*Ruby sits on Ozpin's chair*

Ozpin: You're angry, that's good. Anger, anger can be a powerful tool, but we're terrified of losing control, of embracing it. *sets glasses on desk* And that's uh why I envy Y/N, Y/N faced his demons, he knows how to channel his anger.

*Velvet's unconscious body floating in the water*
*Y/N drags her out*
*Y/N carries her away*
*hammer banging against nails*

Velvet: *wakes up* F/N? What are you doing here?

Y/N: who beat ya?

Velvet: come on, leave it alone. It was a misunderstanding.

*Y/N walks over to her and pulls her up*

Y/N: who beat ya Vel!?

Velvet: *frightened* ah! It was Cardin and his friends! It was just them, bending me own elbow a bit.

Y/N: how much this time?

Velvet: 5k.

Y/N: *sighs* *looks at hammer*

Velvet: oh, now, come on F/N don't do this!

*Door chime ringing*
*Y/N's bandaged hand closes door and locks it*
*CRDL talking in the distance*

Sky: did you see the look on her face?

Russell: *mimics English accent* "please leave me alone!"

Dove: I can't believe you actually threw her into the ocean.

Cardin: whatever, she got what she deserved.

Sky: Yeah, can't stand those faunus, wish they'd just disappear.

*Store owner walks away from counter* (the old man with many jobs, that guy)

Cardin: *watches him leave* *looks towards Y/N*

Y/N: here's the lien my friend owed you. *throws lien on the ground*
*walks towards pool table*
But what comes next my good son's, is from Oum's mouth to your ears, and I will make it hurt-

Russell: *gets up from table and walks towards Y/N*

Y/N: -for the rest of miserable fucking lives! *throws pool ball at Russell's face*

Russell: *falls to the ground*

Cardin: Hey!

The rest of CRDL rushes towards Y/N, Cardin tries to punch Y/N but he dodges it and punches Cardin in the side of his ribs, Cardin falls on pool table then the floor.

Dove tries to punch Y/N but he blocks it.

Y/N: *goes behind Dove and picks him up, spins with momentum and slams Dove onto a table breaking it*