yoonboo

I thought I was just bad at throwing hints, but looks like it's just you not picking them up, says jeonghan.

Or

Seungkwan was too lazy to even love anymore, Or didn't wanted to change his thoughts about love which were not so positive, but jeonghan wants to change that. And will change that.

***

The rain was falling harder and heavier; it pattered on the leaf -strewn bank all around them and into the river chattering through the dark.

"Why do you love rain?" Jeonghan blurted out when he looked over to his side, his gaze fell on the boy who sat beside him, who had his hand out to feel the droplets against his palm.

"it's just another way of clouds letting it's emotions out." Seungkwan sighed, not sparing a glance at jeonghan who just kept his gaze on seungkwan.

"Don't stare at me like that, you look like one of those creep guys" Seungkwan eyed the older who just scoffed and diverted his gaze towards the rain instead.

"But you know I am not one of those creep guys"

"Yea yea"

"But I could be one, just for you"

***

"And what do you think you are doing?" Seungkwan eyed jeonghan who barged into his house, luckily his parents weren't here at the moment but could come anytime soon.

"I was bored so I came here" Jeonghan shrugged as he took an apple from the fruit basket and sat beside seungkwan who had the tv turned on going through the channels to find something interesting.

"Where are your parents?"

"Grocery store, they might come any minute now"

Just after a minute, the quite jingle of metal fetters and distant voices greeted both of their ears.

"Seungkwan Help us with these bags- oh! Jeonghan what a surprise!"

Both went to help them with the bags, carrying them to the kitchen counter.

"Sweetie did you give jeonghan something to eat?" Asks mrs.boo after placing all the bags in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I offered him some chips but he said hes on a diet so he took an apple" Seungkwan shrugged while opening the packet of chips.

" When did you offer me something? And when the f- I mean when was I even in a diet?" Jeonghan pointed out as if he was offended. Seungkwan just glared at him and gave him go-with-the-flow look.

Luckily none of seungkwan's parents heard it. Jeonghan stuck his tongue out teasing him while seungkwan just rolled his eyes at him and sat in front of the tv watching what ever was playing.

Mrboo chuckled while looking at the duo, suddendly something popped up In his mind which made him call jeonghan.

"Jeonghan! Can you come here for a second?"

The called guy jumped from the sofa and jogged towards mr.boo

"Yes dad?"

"Tell me hows everything at home?"
Questions mr.boo while taking out things from the bags.

"Everyone's doing well" Jeonghan beamed

"That's good"

"And yeah, jeonghan this is something I wanted to talk about" Mr.boo's voice changed into a serious yet soft one. He stopped taking things out and focused on the boy.He glanced at his wife, who motioned him to continue.