joshkwan [2/2]

Seokboo??

***

Being friends for over three years and still not knowing seungkwan's conditions made seokmin feel like shit.

Seungkwan has always been the one to keep his secrets by himself, even his personal information, everything. The only thing seokmin knew was he's an orphan who doesn't cares he's an orphan. And seokmin doesn't remembers watching seungkwan weep on a serious topic.

Seokmin and seungkwan's mutual friend, wonwoo, a psychiatrist explains him briefly about seungkwan's problem, which was totally heartbreaking to hear.

//

"You know its gonna take a lot time to make him,realise" Chan replies reluctantly

"I know and I don't mind at least he will realise at some point or time"

"Wonwoo, is there any other way?" Seokmin leans with desperate eyes.

"I think we have one way, but it might be harmful" Wonwoo declares.

"What is it?"

"By giving him medicines"

****

"Hey seungkwan watcha doing" Seokmin approaches with a fist bump, which seungkwan extends his fist to give him one.

"Nothing really, what about you?"

"same by the way..where is joshua?" Seokmin casts his eyes around curiously, as if he's searching for the boy.

"He's not here. He had to get back to the airport to get some of his stuff" Seungkwan shrugs.

"Oh.. Well seungkwan. You know this virus which is spreading around..is infectious, so a doctor recommended these pills..for our immunity."

The excuse worked, all thanks to the virus, he gets to give him the pills twice a day, which he thinks wouldn't be hard when joshua isn't around him.

"Oh thanks. You too have it right?"

"yup"

****

time flew by, not noticing it had already been two weeks since seungkwan started having those pills.

Those were working but at the same time, not. All they would is hurt joshua. By making him stumble upon objects, accidentally biting his tongue, or making him faint.

"Wonwoo this isn't working!" Seokmin dashes in, eyebrows furrowed up in frustration.

"it will-"

"It has already been weeks! this isn't even helping at all" He cries,

"or the other way" Chan chimes in, keeping his phone aside.

"Wonwoo why don't you treat him?"

"Its not easy, he would know the day i will call him to me. You know how he is" says wonwoo, his eye brows barely raising up.

"There has to be some way" Seokmin sighs in despair.

"There's only one way left now" Wonwoo

"Someone has to confront him"

///

This way seemed a little harder and sort of nervous. Confronting him means, twice of loudness and a very stubborn seungkwan.

Which was not a one on one thing, this had to be a group talk. Of course excluding his (imaginary) boyfriend joshua.

unfortunately, it looked like joshua was always with him, rarely leaving him alone. Of course, after all they were meeting after months (leaving seokmin with a huge urge to roll his eyes)