soonkwan

He's sweet like a plum, he's intimidate like a tiger. What happens between them? Love. This never happened before, maybe it will now. And they will create history. A history of soulmates which never happened before.

[it is acceptable if marriage between same marks or related to them are in relationship. In this world, loving someone with different marks which are not even related is not counted in the society.]

***

"What are you doing?" Questioned hoshi, looking at seungkwan in perplexity.

"Making a flower crown" He smiled at hoshi, then again diverting his gaze to the flower crown.

"Who are you making it for?"

"One for you and one for me" Seungkwan smiled widely, his plum like cheeks rising.

Hoshi tried his best to not coo and pinch his cheeks. He simple walked behind him, nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck.

"Stopp" Seungkwan giggled, feeling a bit ticklish.

"Stop me" Hoshi whispered, tickling seungkwan more.

Seungkwan cackled, letting the crown fall, falling on his back, latters strong chest coming in contact.he  finally stopped, resting his hands on seungkwan's waist. Planting soft kisses on his brown locks. And seungkwan returned the favor by kissing the back of his palm.

"Love?" Seungkwan whispered

"Mhm?"

"Will we able to make it?" His voice changed into a nervous yet sad one.

"Of course my little plum, do you really believe in these things? That people cannot be soulmates unless their marks are same? Cmon this is just a myth." He wasnt lying, he never believed in these things. Marrying or being in a relationship with a person who is marked with another object was nothing but a bullshit for hoshi.

And keeping aside this bullshit, he felt love in first sight for this cute little guy, who was holding his bag and lazily walking towards (probably) his home. Looking by his outfit he could make out the cute guy just came back from his school. Being a tiger he is, he walked to him, introducing himself- but all seungkwan did was gave him a weird look and left him all alone.

This hurt his pride, but he still did not give up. He followed him- not in the point of stalking. He knew his limits.

His name was boo seungkwan, such a cute name for a cute guy,,thinks hoshi.

And fortunately, one of his friends was close to seungkwan. Casually, soonyoung asked him to hand in his number. Seokmin raised an eye brow at him, obviously finding it wierd,, why do you need it? You don't even know him,,

"I do know him" He says,scratching the back of his head.

"Let me ask him then" He pulled out his phone, opening his messenger. Soonyoung panicked,

"Wait- no no!" He pulled seokmin's phone

Seokmin furrowed his eyebrows, "why? You said you know him and he knows you?"

"No..actually- i know him..not he" He trailed off.

"Oh- oh? OH" seokmin widened his eyes

"Wait- are you stalking him?!" He yelled.

"No! I am not stalking him! I just find him cute and I want to talk to him more!"

They straightened themselves, not wanting people to see them yelling at each other.

Soonyoung stuck his lower lip out, giving him innocent eyes, seokmin looked at him with cringe.

"Stop with that, here" Seokmin took his phone from the latter. Soonyoung pulled his phone out, opening the phone caller app, excitedly jumping in his place.

"Here" He thrust his phone under soonyoung's eyes, after a second or so he howled, "done!"

"Stop it! Don't howl here!" Few people flinched who were nearer. Others just eyed them.

Without any hesitation, he messaged him. Saying hey with a tiger emoji.
He replied back with a hey but with question mark.

[Seungkwan]
Do i know you? 

[Hoshi]
I guess you do.
Remember when a guy introduced himself to you? And you just gave that sweet guy a glare , then left him alone??? Remember????

[Seungkwan]
Yes i do remember, he
looked like a creep to me.
And how did you know..?
Who are you?

[Hoshi]
Hey! I am not a creep I just
Wanted to talk to you!

[Seungkwan]
So it was you?!
You creep! How did you
Get my number then?!

Omygosh are you a stalker?!

[Hoshi]
What?! No no!!
I am not a stalker!

I just kindly asked my friend
Seokmin to share your number to me

[Seungkwan]
Why do you want to talk to me tho?

[Hoshi]
I don't know honestly
You seem nice
And sweet
And cute.

[Seungkwan]
Are you trying to hit on me
Or what?

***

"I succeeded on hitting on you though" Hoshi grinned ear to ear.

"So what? You were still a creep back then" Seungkwan pouted, playing with a blade of grass.

"I wasn't really a creep love" He whined, rocking seungkwan back and forth.

"If you say so" Seungkwan giggled, leaning his head back a little.

Silence rested between, not an awkward but a peaceful one. But seungkwan breaks it.

"You know I always wonder if we will ever be accepted by the world..it would be so nice, right? We wouldn't have to hide anymore.." it breaks their heart, how they have to keep it as a secret.

"Oh my sweet plum, everything will be fine. People will gradually start to accept us and- we don't really need them just to stay together right?" Hoshi looked at him with adoring eyes. He knew how seungkwan could be sensitive with this topic.

He was scared what people would say, what they would think. He always was anxious, nervous, scared. He always rambles about this to Hoshi, and he feels even Hoshi is tired of his anxiousness. But no, he was always willing to give him answers, he never felt tired or done. He promised him he would always be there for him even in difficulties,if they would face them. Not just as seungkwan or Hoshi, but as seungkwan and Hoshi.

And if society cannot accept them, then don't. They don't need their opinions. They are no one to judge. And what's wrong with being with different birthmarks? Is it gonna make you die? No. Simply no. It's just love. Nothing but love. Same love which can break hearts. Heal hearts. It's the same. But the society is different. Using love as something doesn't counts. At the end, it's still love who you are talking about.

And getting loved, accepted by each other's family is enough for them. They don't need no society.

Birthmarks are just bullshit, loving someone truly is the real shit.

***

A/n: love is the real shit periodt. Be homo don't add the phobe.

I don't really like the ending lol.