wonboo

Every night, they pour their hearts out.

***

The night was cold, stars decorated the dark and dull sky.
This night was no different, seungkwan climbs up the roof, making himself comfortable there.

“you're here” he hears a familiar voice behind him.

“got off work early” sighs seungkwan, wonwoo scoots near him.

“you seem dull, wanna talk it out?” wonwoo could figure out something was wrong with seungkwan, it showed by his actions.

“it's nothing just stressed” seungkwan assures, his eyes closed letting the cold wind hit his face delicately.

“you aren't stressed seungkwan I know it, I am not a psychiatrist for nothing” wonwoo eyes him

“okay you caught me” he heaves a sigh, looks over to wonwoo

“my friend confessed” seungkwan admits

Wonwoo chuckles, “that's good then,why don't you like them back?”

“its not that..i do like him..” mutters seungkwan. Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows

“then?”

“I am just..scared” he shudders,

“why? For what?”

“from my family..from people- they scare me” his voice cracks, he looks up to not let his tears flow.

Wonwoo looks at him with concern, he turns around seungkwan whose facing him right now.

“had they..accepted you?” his voice sounded light and calm.

“th-they did, they were happy” he mutters,

“then are you scared of what people would say..?”

He hesitantly nods.

“you're not running for president, seungkwan. Don't think about other people. Do you want to stay together with him or not?”

He comes to a hault. Slowly his sobs coming to an end. He spots a  family walking around the streets, heaving their tiny children between them.

“I want to. I really want to– I love him” he sighs, rubbing his eyes

“then, is there someone whose stopping you from saying yes then?” he asks carefully.

“there's no one..its just– I'm just being a fucking coward here- nothing else” he glared at the roof, his dried tears creating a wet patch under his eyes.

“hey hey, you are not being a coward– it's okay, you're just scared if something bad would happen– and even if it does you both will fight it together right?” wonwoo explains, he always was. As a friend, mentor and a senior.

He nods hastily, his lips pursed into a thin line. there was nothing to be scared of, he should be happy that the fact that his parents welcomed seungcheol with open arms. He couldn't wish for anything else.

“let's not talk about my problems now,  tell me about you, when are you both gonna get married?” seungkwan chuckles, trying to change the atmosphere.

“yeah, just got engaged today” wonwoo blushes, showing him his ring which glowed under the bright moonlight.

“and you didn't think of telling me?!” his eyes widening, his mouth agape, which slowly changed into a wide smile.

“wow it's so beautiful!!” he took wonwoo's hand over him, wanting to feel the beautiful ring.

“so when are you planning on getting married then?” he beams after letting go of his hand

“next month I think so” he grins, stretching out his fingers to give his beautiful ring a look.

“you better call me okay?” seungkwan affirms, sincerely happy for his friend.

“absolutely” he chuckles.

This is how they spend their nights at the rooftop, pouring their hearts out even if it's good or bad. They don't seem to hide it from each other.

***

A/n: thanku for 300 reads! it really means a lot <33