2seung

He seriously wants to get laid by that man.

***

"are you fucking out of your mind?" vernon gasps looking at seungkwan with wide eyes who kept staring at the fine build man.

"I guess I am" He sighs dreamily, still staring at the man who sat at the other corner of the bar.

“like seriously vernon just look at him he looks so..hot” he bits his lip.

Vernon looks at him with are-you-serious look. This wasn't new, seungkwan fanboying over handsome boys every now and then and even imagining not so holy things. And he thinks, that guy too would end up in seungkwan's dreams.

“I think I am gonna make a move” seungkwan blurts out, gulping down the beer. Finally taking his eyes off the man.

“you're gonna make a move?” he Exaggerates,

“yea why not than man looks single to me and it wouldn't hurt to make a move or something” he defends himself. To be honest, he, himself isn't sure if he even was single. If that guy ends up being in a relationship. Seungkwan could go for an another one. He was never out of choices or boys.

“how are you so sure about that?” says vernon, cocking his eyebrow.

“just a guess” he shrugs.

“okay if you are thinking of making a move then, go ahead. Lets make a bet, If he's single then I will pay for tomorrow's lunch and if not you will  pay”

“bet”

  __

Seungkwan heads towards the man who sat alone near the counter, looking at the crowd.

“hey handsome” the side of his lips lift up while looking at the man.

“hey?” he smiles while scrunching his forehead.

“do i know you?”

“no you don't but now you do, myself boo seungkwan and you?” Seungkwan takes a seat in front of the guy lending his hand for a handshake.

“seungcheol, nice to meet you” he lents his hand for a shake.

“is there anything I can do for you?” seungcheol asks.

“not really, but please help me” seungkwan looks over his shoulder catching vernon's eyes on them. He had his lips pursed and eyebrows raised. He knew him well, how is it going?
Seungkwan just blinks back then shifting his gaze to seungcheol.

“what can i help you with?”

“are you single?” he eagerly asks, shit he regrets,

Seungcheol's amazed, he covers it up by an awkward laugh. “uh, yea?”

“that's good- i mean uh that's um cool?”

“and you, you're single too?”

“do i look like I am in one?  If yes, I wouldn't have came here to talk to you then” seungkwan nearly slipped on his words. Mentally thanking himself for not blurting out, to get laid by you.

“I don't know, that guy seems to stare at you” seungcheol chuckles while pointing at vernon with his chin.

“oh that, he's my dearest but dumbest best friend vernon. Don't mind him he was the one who-”

“the one who?”

“who..uh- will be paying for my lunch tomorrow!” good one seungkwan good one. Treat yourself a drink after this!

“oh?”

“yea..just a friend anyways what do you do?”

“me? I am an Anesthesiologist”

“oh...” seungkwan slowly nods, as if he knew what this big ass word was.

“and you?” seungcheol questions, taking a sip of his beer.

“I am in my last year of college, gonna graduate soon” seungkwan proudly smiles.

“you are in college? You look so young to be in college to be honest” he laughs. Seungkwan pouts, obviously offended. Do I look like a fucking kid?

“I am not a kid! I am 21 okay?” he argues.

“okay okay” he surrenders, trying not to laugh.

“anyways,” seungkwan sighs, ordering a beer for himself. He will let vernon pay for this, he's gonna use his cheat code which he recently learnt it from his roommate.

“wait are you really offended- I am so sorry I shouldn't have said it” seungcheol panics.

“no no I am not offended you don't have to be sorry it's just no one really calls me a kid, its just my parents and my friends” he breathily chuckles.

“oh, wait your parents-”

“no no! Its nothing what you're thinking, it's been a while since I last saw them and they live in jeju..”

“oh..” seuncheol smiles while slowly nodding.

“oh my, you're making me emotional!” seungkwan chuckles, hitting his forehead twice.

“back to the point, seungcheol do you wanna maybe meet up again? It's nice talking to you”

“sure why not”

They exchange numbers, killing time with rambling about random things. Seungkwan could see vernon getting bored, sitting there alone.

Vernon:
Okay okay you win seungkwan, just come back I'm getting bored

He ignores his messages. This wasn't the part of the bet, getting to know him. It was just about asking if he's single. But, he doesn't mind this does he?
He would be glad, if there's a future for two of them, together.

***

A/n: 2018 seungkwan radiates too much cuteness, right?

Also thanku for 600 reads! <3