seungkwan

One fine day with seungkwan.

***

"oh my..you are so beautiful, and the cheeks, so like plum and cute" seungkwan whispers, slowly leaning.

"what the fuck are you doing"his cousin gasps seeing seungkwan almost kissing the mirror.

He looks over to him with slightly parted lips,
"kissing myself..oh my I am so handsome" he whispers, caressing his own reflection with loving eyes.

He looks at him, shooting him a deadpanned look.

"just fucking get ready, you're getting late for your classes" he leaves the room with a loud thud.

Seungkwan cringes, straightening himself then sending a flying kiss plus a wink.

__

Shit, the only thing he could think of right now. How could he forget revising for this test? This was so not him, but eventually it changes once you come to college, that's what he has heard somewhere.

His mind wasn't working, working as in not cooperating with him with the answers, instead mentally humming to a song which he heard last night.

He doesn't have much time left, so he scribbles whatever he could think of.

He doesn't forgets to turn his sheet over when submitting his paper. And even shooting a glare at his friend.

__

"why the fuck didn't you remind me about the test?!" seungkwan yells once their professor is out.

"I did okay?! Yesterday noon! I did remind you both you were too focused on looking at your fucking crush rather than listening to me!" replies hansol, one of his closest friend.

"you could have reminded me once again!!" he shouts two times louder.

Getting a keep it down from a topper he shares this class with.

"if you had paid attention you could have done it" he bluntly answers, ignoring raged seungkwan.

Seungkwan slouches back,rolling his eyes.

"don't you wanna get lunch?" hansol asks, asking as if they did not just shouted at each other.

"coming." he gets up from the seat, walking side by side.

__

The canteen and the hallways were filled, as usual. No new sight for anyone in the college.

They get to a vacant table, throwing their bags next to them as they sit in front of each other.

Seungkwan takes out his lunch box, while hansol stands up from the bench to get the lunch tray.

Once he gets back he weirdly stares at seungkwan. "you're still gonna bring your lunch box?"

"so what? You know the food here- it isn't healthy"

"just say that you always want to eat your mom's food"

"it isn't bad okay?"

"whatever"

" Oh look your future husband " Hansol points out with his chin, his mouth filled with food.

"Is he coming here?" Seungkwan's eyes shot up, straightening his posture.

"Yup! He's coming here..hes coming- not no he's not coming here"
The Eagerness in his voice quickly changes into a blunt one when he spots the senior taking his seat just in front of their bench, which was behind seungkwan.