jeongboo

"Run away then"

***

"You're gonna hurt yourself, be careful dont fucking slip okay?" Seungcheol whispered, helping him climb up the huge pipe. He pushed his lep up so jeonghan could keep it on the first floor's concrete which had little space where he could keep his foot.

He climbed higher, thanking himself for not having phobia of heights- but this isn't the time. He could thank himself later when he gets seungkwan all by himself.

Second floor's third window..third window..third window..aha!

Jeonghan muttered, carefully counting the windows which were visible from his sight. He tried not to make any move. He didn't wanted to end up in hospital for a week or so.

Thanfully the window he was suppose to break in was in his right which make it quite easier to take steps.

He had his grip tighter around the pipe, using his other hand to knock. Abruptly, the window unbarred not even after a second. As if the guy who unlocked the window was just waiting for this moment.

Jeonghan peeped his head before comin the room.

So beautiful.

Jeonghan smiles, his boo looked so beautiful, mesmerizing in this suit right now. And the fluffy hair made him look so cute. That cute little pout and his wide eyes- this was making him fall for him even more.

Seungkwan helped him get inside, first shoving the things which were kept around the window, not wanting jeonghan to get hurt.

Once he got inside, jeonghan pressed his lips against his guy, surprising the other, he wanted to kiss back, but this was not the time, they are trying to run away between his arranged-marriage.

"Now is not the time love" Says seungkwan, creating a small gap between them, but letting their foreheads touch.

Jeonghan says nothing instead hugs him tight, his arms circling seungkwan's waist.

"I missed you so much babe" Jeonghan pouts, it had been a week since they both met each other eye to eye.

"I missed you too" Seungkwan hids himself into jeonghan's neck.

A slight knock seperated them, but still close.

"You made sure to lock the door right?" Jeonghan whispers, eyeing the door.

"Uh-uh"

"Hey seungkwan! It's just me no ones around" It's seokmin, this guy.

Seungkwan tiptoed-not really sure why- leaving jeonghan's embrace.
He unlocked the door, slightly peeping , making sure aside his best friend no one was there.

"Come" He whispers, opening the door letting him in.

"Oh jeonghan! When did you arrive?" Seokmin beamed looking at jeonghan who looked down the window trying to make a plan to get their down soon.

"Uh- few minutes ago"

"Oh- thats good! So how are you going to escape from here then?" He says, turning to seungkwan in a loud voice.

"Keep it down you idiot, someone might hear you" Seungkwan pleads.
Removing the neck tie which was suffocating him.

"Sorry sorry, so how are you going then?" Looking at both of them in question.

"From this window I suppose?" Jeonghan points at the window which he came from.

Seokmin widened his eyes, raising his voice a bit, "won't you get hurt?!" A slight panic in his voice.

"Keep it down seokmin!" Shouts seungkwan whose trying to fit his clothes in the bag.

"So did you climb up to second floor all alone?" Seokmin agapes,

"Uh- yeah.. With the help of seungcheol" Jeonghan awakwardly points at the window.

"Oh? He's here?" Seokmin exclaimes slightly shaking jeonghan's shoulder in excitement.

"Yeah- he's in the car.." Jeonghan always found himself being awakward around seokmin, he didn't exactly knew the reason. Maybe, this guy in front of him radiates too much energy? Or they were quite opposites? He did not know. The only way they knew each other was seungkwan.

"Why didn't he climb up then?" He frowns, this was showing, his feelings for seungcheol was quite showing.

"What? Why would he climb up the pipe for seungkwan?" He quirked an eye brow at seokmin. Seungkwan gave his friend a weird look, why are we friends again?

"To help you both out?"

"Shut up seokmin! Just help me here"
Seungkwan enraged yet still keeping it low. He gave his backpack to seokmin who just handed it to jeonghan. He gave him a sweet smile then motioning him to get aside so he could get a glance of seungcheol Or getting the glance of the car.

"Yes- let's go" Seungkwan puffed out air after wearing a padded jacket above his suit. He tied his shoelaces then taking his phone, wallet.

"Min are you done seeing him now?" Eyeing the man whose peeping out of the window.

"Yes-yes" Says seokmin, Stepping aside.

Before jeonghan could even step out,
Seokmin held his shoulders giving him a stern look.

"Keep messaging me wherever you go and dont go too far" He says, looking at jeonghan with scrunched forehead.

He then turns to his dearest friend with a soft look. "Hey, be safe okay? And dont worry about your parents and the people here I'll look after this" He nodded, patting his back.

"Now go you don't want to get caught do you?" He snickers.

Jeonghan sent him a small smile, then carefully taking his steps down. He had called seungcheol few minutes ago to stand near the same place where he climbed up. (Not letting seokmin know, or else he would surely get loud)

He threw the bag to seungcheol, who catched it, throwing it on his shoulder. Jeonghan gradually gets down, then guides seungkwan carefully. Seokmin helps him from up, time to time glancing at the door.

He jumps, falling on his butt, seungcheol laughs- but that was not the time for this. Jeonghan helps him stand up, then running to the car.

Seungcheol stood there for a second, sending a smile to seokmin, who had his cheeks tinted in red just by a small action.

He then runs towards the car, opening the door, then shutting it after sitting in the drivers seat.

Seungkwan rolls the window down, waving seokmin a bye with a small smile.

Seokmin motions something which is suppose to be a sign to call him when he reaches the destination.

Seungkwan gave him a thumbs up, then abruptly the car went off.

He sighs, rolling the windows up, wishing for not getting caught by anyone. He then turned his head to his left meeting jeonghan's gaze who supposed to be staring at him the whole time.

He let's his head fall on latter's shoulder, staring ahead. Then he feels their hands interweaving and a soft kiss on his crown.

"I love you" Jeonghan whispers with so much emotion.

"Love you too" He smiles

"Don't forget I am here okay?" Seungcheol reminds them, still staring ahead at the road.

***

A/n: they are such an underrated ship.
Dont mind if I ever turn this into a yoonboo- 
And, I posted an oneshot on seungkwan centric, check it out if you want to!