joshkwan

No, he shouldn't stare when he has his psychotic mother behind him. No.

***

He doesn't wants to end up like his sister. No he can't, he doesn't wants to get locked up. No. Just by thinking he can feel shivers running down through his spine.

The boo's were just some other ordinary family you would meet. But, ordinary word is something just to show in front of the world. No one knows what's really happening behind the curtains.

Seungkwan's sister, byeol used to be a pretty girl with a humble heart. Her beauty used to make everyone fall for her but no one could get her heart until she meets a street performer, She was deeply in love with him, without knowing his identifications yet she didn't care, she never cared.

The news passed on like a wild fire, eventually Mrs.boo hears about it. She started hating byeol's new boyfriend, even confronting her to break up with the guy. She felt rage building inside her. She doesn't wants that guy to date her daughter.

A horrible idea struck inside her, she decides to lock her daughter down. Not allowing her to go anywhere or even see anyone. It continued for next 15 years until she died. There was nothing for her to live in, instead of the mice, lice, and cockroaches. No one got to know about the horrific condition happening in the boo's residential. How could they even know? When the mother is Suggarcoating the hidden truth. Even if any of the neighbors ask about byeol, she would answer them with,
"she is currently in Australia, studying medical" and, they even believed it.

After his only sister's death- seungkwan was devastated. How cruel their mother could be. And for his own sake, he never even tried making an eye contact with any of the girls. I mean, he really didn't. He wasn't even interested in girls so why would he even look at them? But still, he was cautious to not stare at hot dudes which bypassed him.

He was always in good eyes under his mom. His dad didn't care, he was as opposite as his wife. He didn't had any problems with their children loving whoever they want to. And after knowing what his wife was doing all these years. He made no hesitation in stretching out a hard slap.

Seungkwan wanted to go with his dad to incheon he wanted to scream, to cry, to hold his dad. He didn't wanted to stay with his witch, so called mother. But, seungkwan's custody was won by her. So here he was, trapped in this hell hole.

When byeol died, he knew it wasn't safe anymore to stay with his mother. He started making a plan to escape, run far away from her when she's always in the house. Not like she ever hits him, she was soft, just like any other mother. Yet, he didn't wanted to stay with this two faced woman. He wanted to love on his own, not by his mother's choice.

And it wasn't easy when you have your eyes on one lawyer who faught his father's case. Hong joshua, if he clearly remembers. He laid his eyes when he got his mother sign the divorced papers. He knows it was wrong of him to stare at the lawyer rather than crying his eyes out when his parents will no longer live together with him.

And, he was 100% sure this was the last time he's gonna meet the hot lawyer.

□□□

Nothing has changed after the whole situation. The only difference was his dad wasn't here, his sister was long gone and his mother was now at the grocery store. This felt so unreal to seungkwan. Just thinking about how his family changed, seungkwan wanted to ball his eyes out but he didn't. He wanted to rage, but he didn't. He wanted to escape, no- he still wants to but how? This was hard. And where would he even go? He didn't had money to travel to incheon.
And no one was here to help him. And the lawyer? Seungkwan eventually stops thinking about him. How is he suppose to imagine his face when he has not had any glimpse of the lawyer?