²⁶ | new faces

hope you had a nice Christmas in case you celebrated and I wish you all a happy new year <3
____________________________________________

hope you had a nice Christmas in case you celebrated and I wish you all a happy new year <3____________________________________________

Right after Dejan left me alone in my room, I let out a deep breath and closed the door behind me shut.

Every comment Ramos made went through my head again and my breath laboured.

I was terrified to the bone.

So he was the one texting me all the time?

But how could he send me pictures of the Leicester park then?

I didn't even want to know how sickly obsessed he is with me. If he didn't want me to know  and spread what kind of pervert he is, maybe he shouldn't have raped me in first place.

'Enjoyed it so much you came back here?'

'That really does things to me'

'You're wearing clothes now'

A sick feeling crept its way up my body and I felt like throwing up hearing the comment on my mind all over again. How could he do that to me? Wasn't raping me at my workplace enough?

Lowering myself on my bed, I numbly stared at the ceiling.

I've met Sergio again.

He made fun of me, belittled me while he was smirking like it was just an everyday joke he told me.

I'm in the same city as him still.

Oh God.

And he has been blackmailing me ?

Goosebumps covered my body and I felt everything but safe.

I would've never thought he'd have that kind of attitude after seeing me again. Still so confident and cocky about his actions.

What would he be like if I would tell someone? I don't want to imagine.

My self-esteem was faltering after his comments again, and I felt disgusted that his hands used to touch, grip and hurt my body parts. 

The thought made me shutter and I shuffled around in the hotel bed. My lip was quivering but no sound escaped my mouth.

I was pretty sure my heart was beating at an inhuman speed right now. I was so glad Dejan was still around, I wouldn't want to think about the consequences if he wasn't.

Or what would've happened if Manu wasn't around when I was being attacked in the stadium back on the Netherlands.

But who was it back then?

My head ached. Some dots were connecting and some weren't.

I could put this all to an end. The hospital should still have the swaps and samples. They still have the evidence.