⁹ | matchmaker f.c.

I had to take this gif too cuz my picky ass couldn't decide between both lmao

I hope everyone had a happy easter :) and thank you so much for over 2k reads x ❤️

this chapter is pretty peaceful and cute, but you know that means drama will follow soon :)))

the first, following part will be in Virgil's point of view ! :)

______________

I rushed out of the room. I couldn't stand the view of her constantly hugging Bobby and being happy with him.
It was unbearable.

I always thought about how I could be the said person and it was like torture.

Quickly, I sat down next to Trent and fiddled with my shoe laces, undoing the knots and sliding out of the boots before rolling down the grey football socks.

Meanwhile I received weird glares from the boys seated around me but I didn't care at the moment. I was too annoyed.

Angered, I slid off my jersey, almost ripping it off, and nobody dared to talk to me. That's until the three boys from before came back into the changing room and Jordan decided to speak up.

"What was going on? You didn't even said a word to Bobby, you just left a second after we were in the room" he wanted to know.

"I'm just frustrated at the goal chances I couldn't realize in the game" I lied with no emotions through my teeth, still looking on the ground.

Though he didn't seem to believe me.
"Whatever it is, please talk to Bobby later as well. He deserves it'' he said and tapped my shoulder before he went to his seat.

"Bro, your mood is on the low and we didn't even lose. The game can't be the problem" Joe chimed in.

He really knows me too well.
I just shook my head and stayed silent, indicating I didn't want to talk right now. The other boys began chatting again and I went to the showers.

After showering, I changed into normal clothes and stepped outside the guest changing room where Joe was already waiting for me.

He shoved his wireless headphones down his neck as he saw me and paused the music on his phone.

"You know you can talk to me. I can help you, bro" he suggested as we walked down the floor.

"It's..kind of dumb the more I am thinking about it" I admitted.

"Just tell me" he urged.

I sighed, collecting the right words in my head.

"Fine, I just couldn't stand the sight of Marly being so close with Bobby" I said, almost ashamed of it.

"Bro, I guess you're aware of the fact that he's married and has two daughters?" Joe watched me with wide eyes.

"I know...it just came over me... the sight was all too much. I feel sorry for it. Now you make me feel even dumber than before"