¹¹ | kun

today's special guest :) ↓

(Ugh I just love him so much , I am so sorry but

(Ugh I just love him so much , I am so sorry but... Just look at him!)

I am so proud of my boys reaching the ucl final, they deserve it so much ❤️ What a COMEBACK!!

btw i'm thinking about doing a one shot book of football players...but let's see, if i have the time maybe i'll start something😊

and it only takes wattpad over 6.5 k words to write to act the fuck up smh

Anyways hope you have a nice day whenever you're reading this :) <3
__________________________

I quickly turned off my phone and threw it on the passenger seat.

Goosebumps covered my whole body as I processed what just happened.
Fear shot through my veins and I was shaking again. The nausea was back, this time more intense than before. There's no way this could be real. It has to be some sick joke.

Making sure that it was real and I wasn't delusional, I unlocked my phone again to see if the messages were still there.

And they were indeed.

I sobbed hard. How the hell did they get my number?
My heart was beating fast, anxiety filled my mind.
I blocked the unknown number and deleted the messages. It has to be a joke. Please, let it be a joke.
Gulping, I let the tears flow down my cheeks again.

I breathed in deep before I turned on the engine and decided to drive home.

_________

I woke up with a massive headache. I clearly needed more sleep but I was still too afraid of nightmares.
Groaning, I realised I had to get up this early because of the final training session ahead of the Naples game.
After rubbing my eyes, I decided to get up and get ready in the bathroom.

Once I did that, I was making cooffe and meanwhile I looked on my phone the first time of the day.
I would rather have thrown that out of the nearest window as soon as I saw another messages popping up.

unknown: really thought blocking the number would help? god, seems like we really did fuck your brain out back in madrid

unknown: oh, and it wasn't the brightest idea of the club staff leaving the book with all contacts of employees and ex-employees in the office...

unknown: if you're really that naive, let me tell you that your little friends don't give a shit about you. they can't and won't protect you at all. so don't think you're protected from us there, stupid slut

unknown: hope you will have a great time in naples ;)

I was shocked reading this. They got my number from the contacts book of all employees? Fuck.