𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝?

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 17

🎄𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧, 𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🎄

🎄𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧, 𝐌𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🎄

———

"hey y'all welcome back to hood love resort holiday specialssss!"

"nowww let's talk about what went down last night with ski and leia." she sipped her tea.

"we're proud of them for not doing anything, butttt shiiiddd they seemed a lil tempted there not gon lie."

"so, if things are heading in the direction i think they're heading, #teamskeia or #teamlizo comment down below."

𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐗𝐌𝐀𝐒: 4 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

"nia i don't know what to dooooo." leia groaned running her hands down her face.

"bitch wym y'all almost kissed?!" nia whisper yelled still not grasping the information that leia told her.

"we was drunk!" she held her arms out.

"and now you catching feelings...?"

"noooo." leia quickly shut that thought down.

"yes you are!"

"i have kizo already, ni!" she stressed.

"you still single, but you're right. i wouldn't be mad at it if it happened tho." nia shrugged.

"so how you and ski right now? like is it awkward or anything?"

"nah we cool, but i just- i don't know man." she sighed.

"bitch here he comes, act normal." nia tapped her leg.

"wassup y'all." ski smacked on some barbecue chips sitting next to them

"hey skiii!" nia smiled slightly nudging leias shoulder and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"if you want some just say that." ski held the bag of chips out to leia seeing her eyeing them and as she was reaching into the bag he yanked it away.