𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

"must be love on the brain, that's got me feeling this way

that's got me feeling this way."

INTRODUCTION!

dakota and natasha's eyes roamed the bar, which was becoming crowed with fellow naval aviators. a beer in the two girl's hands, natasha leaned her back against the bar top, "you know," pheonix started, "i'm still shocked at how long you two have kept this up for." a smirk tugging at her lips, as she brought her beer up to take another swig. a sigh left the other female. datoka turned around in her stool to join her friend, the edge of the countertop digging uncomfortably into her back. "yeah well, it's the only thing keeping us from killing each other. you remember how bad we were at the academy,"

her brown eyes found a familiar head of brown hair, her body immediately heating up at the sheer sight of him. his back muscles flexing under his unbuttoned hawaiian shirt, the thin layer of sweat covering him, his hands flexing against the pool stick. she looked down as she felt blood rush to her cheeks.

she could never describe to anyone; not even to pheonix her feelings towards the naval aviator. but if someone were to ask her she wouldn't hesitate to say hatred; not wanting to admit to herself her own feelings. throughout her entire time in the academy, it was always her and rooster at the top, neck and neck. too many arguments that she could count would almost turn physical.

after a grueling and tiresome day, dakota made her way home, wanting nothing but to take a hot shower and release the tension that she built up throughout the day.

she was in the bathroom, peeling the jumpsuit off her body as the steam from the hot shower bellowed around her, creating a calming aroma for her scattered and stressed out brain.

as a contempt sigh escaped from her lips, her head hanging as she stood in front of the mirror, leaning against the countertop, a loud pounding from the front of the house interrupted her thought.

"mustang! where the hell are you," a roll of her eyes as she could name that obnoxious baritone voice anywhere. "i'm right here rooster don't cream your pants," she stated with an obvious attitude towards the man, as she yelled from the bathroom.

annoyance was evident on her face while his features bestowed anger. "what the hell was that?" bradley yelled, as he made his way towards her, trying to ignore the fact that she was just in her underwear. "what the hell was what?" she rolled her eyes as she turned her body to face him. "your flying during that course. you went below the hard deck-" "yes, i'm fully aware i went below rooster, the commanders made that quite apparent." she interrupted him with a scoff.