𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"don't you stop loving me                 don't quit loving me         just start loving me"

don't quit loving me
just start loving me"

The cool metal of Bradley's dog tags made contact with the burning hot skin of her sternum as he leaned down closer to her trembling frame below him. He smiled against her parted lips, as they let out a silent scream, her eyebrows furrowing, her head being thrown back against the pillow; the stark white of the sheets in heavy contrast with her sprawled out black curls, that seemingly created a halo around her. At least in his eyes. She always looked like an angel.

Dakota's hands were interlaced with his, placed next to her head as he ground his hips into her harder and harder with each passing second; the tip of his dick kissing her cervix with each time he bottomed out inside her. She clenched her jaw, her mouth opening once more as his teeth lightly nibbled on her bottom lip. Her legs were shaking, much out of her control as she tried so hard to wrap them around his hips, wanting so desperately to keep him this deep inside of her.

He chuckled, his fingers tightening around hers as he shifted, looking down at her fucked out expression that was written beautifully on her soft features. "You alright baby?" His deep voice spoke, a hint of concern laced in his tone. His heart swelled at the sight of her, everything that had happened in the past year becoming so real to him. She briefly nodded, her eyes fluttering close, her lashed dancing upon her cheekbones.

"That isn't gonna work Kota," she felt her stomach tighten even more at the nickname he had given her over time, only ever calling her that while he was balls deep inside her. She clenched around him, "I feel you clenching around me but I'm gonna need words, honey." Even from behind her closed eyelids she could just see that sexy smug look that she had learned to love.

She swallowed harshly, letting out a shaky breath, opening her eyes to connect to his hazel ones. A smirk was planted firmly on his pink lips, his tanned skin covered in a sheet of sweat as he continued to ram his hips into hers. "I'm good Brad. Swear." Dakota always truly hated how weak her voice sounded but she was too far gone in Bradley to really care how she sounded.

He let out a huff, maintaining eye contact with as he pushed his length all the way inside her, making her breath hitch loudly in her throat. Bradley took one of their intertwined hands, and brought her hand flush against the very noticeable bulge that appeared in her lower stomach. His hand rested onto of hers, "You feel that, baby?" He looked deep into her eyes, his chest tightening but in the best way possible. "That's me inside of you." A weak whine erupted from her lips.