chapter fifteen

"You alright pretty girl?" He quietly asked, his lips brushing over the shell of her ear. She threw her head back, hands tugging at the tie that was tied around her wrists, connecting her to the headboard. She nodded her head, biting her lips as she closed her eyes. He pulled away slightly, "No, let me hear the words," He taunted, pushing his clothed dick against her bare pussy, making a whimpering sound to erupt from her throat, "Y-yes. I'm okay." Her voice was strained, a moan threatening to interrupt her spoken words.

He smiled down at her, leaning his head in and connecting their lips in a slow kiss, softly groaning into her mouth at the feeling of her tongue running over his bottom lip. He pulled away, a line of spit connecting their lips, "Such a needy girl aren't you?" He cooed, nudging her jaw with his nose, his mouth attaching at the base of her throat, nipping at the skin between his lips, quickly soothing it with the warm feeling of his tongue.

She moaned quietly, softly grinding her hips against his covered bulge, whining every time the rough material of his jeans dragged along her clit.

He moved his mouth away from her the marked skin of her throat, tilting his head down, his forehead placed against her lips, watching as her hips bucked against his. She pressed soft kisses on his forehead, her bottom lips dragging over his skin as she threw her head back once more at the euphoric feeling that was quickly collecting in the bottom of her stomach.

A small yelp escaped her lips at the feeling of his cold finger tracing over her hardened nipple, pinching it, and then running the rough pad of his thumb over it-

Her eyes felt like they were forced open against her will. Blinding golden light flooding her vision, the sun's hues illuminating the room through the sheerness of her curtains. The feeling of her heartrate beating erratically in her chest, a thin layer of sweat on her skin. Dakota groaned, feeling the mental pleasure dissipating along with the warmth and comfort of sleep. She blinked harshly, humming quietly as she stretched her legs under her white duvet.

The sound of her phone vibrating against the wood of her night stand grabbed her attention. Groaning, she lazily threw her hand over, fingers grasping at the device.

maverick:

beach football. meet behind the hard deck at 10:30

She furrowed her eyebrows at the message scoffing lightly, as she placed her phone back on the table. Her freshly conscience mind gathered her thoughts, closing her eyes and throwing her forearm over her eyes, blocking the light that was pouring through her sheer curtains.

The sound of the front door opening and closing slightly alerted her, yet her nerves were calmed, "Yo dipshit! I come with coffee and doughnuts." Phoenix's voice echoed through the house. Dakota blew a soft raspberry through her lips as she sat up, stretching her compressed muscles, letting the once annoying morning sunlight soak up in her face, inhaling deeply.

Her numb feet padded across the floor as she made her way to the living room, seeing as her friend place the breakfast on the dining table. "Did you get a text from Mav this morning?" The curly head asked, as she turned on the television, choosing to softly play Modern Family in the background. Phoenix turned around, chewing a bite of doughnut, "Yeah, something 'bout beach football? Bob texted me and said he got it too."

A soft sigh from her lips, as a smile tugged at her lips, "And I figure you expect me to drive you?" Phoenix looked over at Dakota from her place on the couch, nodding her head, "Yup! My beach bag is over there." She motioned to the bag that was thrown next to the front door. The younger pursed her lips, grabbing her coffee and a doughnut before sitting down on the couch, placing her feet on Phoenix's lap. "How kind of you to just make yourself at home, when I'm not even fully awake yet." She chuckled lightly.