chapter six

The training sequence that Maverick had set out for them was more fun in Mustang's eyes than anything. She was the last one to get in the air out of all of them, after listening on the radio that everyone else had been aimed by the older aviator, given that she didn't have her duo pilots to oversee. "Ah yes, Mustang," Maverick's voice spoke in her ear, "Yeah there's no coming out of this alive for you, kid."

A chuckle from the female, "Well Mav sorry to break it to ya but I'm roughly thirty years younger than you, I think I can take you," She was flying around the late afternoon sky, "And plus, I don't feel like doing two hundred push ups right now."

"Than you better fly fast," She turned her head to notice Maverick flying up towards her, causing her to break left, then pulling up to follow him. A smile on her face as she snuck up on him, flying up extremely fast throwing him off guard, "HOLY SHIT!"

Laughter echoed from her as she circled back to him; flying quickly in front of Maverick before inverting her plane, she craned her head up to look at him, waving playfully before showing him her middle finger. A sarcastic laugh rang through her ear, "Ha ha, very nice moves you got there, Mustang," he stated before she pulled back, flipping back right side up.

She inhaled deeply, noticing that she he was out of her view, turning her head anxiously before a rapid beeping alerted her, "And now, you're dead." Maverick's cocky voice said, as she groaned in annoyance.

-

"197. . ."

Sweat dripped from her nose.

"198. . ."

A sigh released harshly from Natasha's lips.

"199. . ."

Multiple cramps traveled through her muscles.

"200."

Moans and groans of tiredness escaped from the naval aviators, skin sticky with sweat. Dakota pushed small strands of hair out of her face as she rotated her body, sitting down on the tarmac.

Boots came into the two female's eyesight, causing them two look up into the golden hues of the evening sun, "Hm," the oh so ignorant tone of Hangman, "Must suck getting struck down by an old man. Wouldn't you say, Rooster?" Dakota shifted her eyes to the tall man, honey hair seemingly glowing as the sun beat their backs, "Yeah, I'd say that's pretty pathetic," He squatted down, being eye level with her, before saying lowly, "Must have something else on your mind, huh?" A tsk, "Such a dumb little girl."

Before standing to his full height, anger falling over her features, poking her tongue through her cheek as she turned her head to look at Natasha, who was flipping the two of them off. "Don't you two have anything better to do?" A gasp from her, "Oh! You know what I think I spotted the Admiral with a boner earlier, made you guys could go help him out with that, yeah?" A smirk tightened on her lips as she nudged her friend before the two of them stood up and walked towards the base.

As they entered the building, the cool air conditioning fished sighs of relief from the them. "Hey are you showering here am I just meeting you at my house?" Dakota questioned, as they walked to the locker room. The two of them opened their lockers, "I'll probably just meet you at your house, gotta drop some things off," she stated, grabbing her things and closing her locker. She turned to see the freckled pilots start unzipping her jumpsuit, "Alright that sounds good, I'm just gonna shower here. You know where the key is right?" Natasha nodded before saying a quick 'goodbye'.

Dakota folded up her jumpsuit and placed it in her bag, being left clad in her sports bra and spandex, before hearing the creaking of the door opening, and softly closing against the frame.

She turned around, only to be met by the hazel eyes of Bradley, a small squeal coming from her lips out of surprise. "God! Dude seriously?" She scoffed, turning her back to him as she placed her bag in her locker, a slight chuckle coming from him, "So, I'm guessing you think you can pull shit like that, huh?" he questioned as he sat down on the bench that was placed behind him, leaning back on his hands. "Pull shit like what?" Dakota grumbled, not wanting to put up with his shit after a long day of training. "The shit you did before training-"

Dakota rolled her eyes, turning her body towards him, silently screaming to herself at how attractive he looked, jumpsuit unzipped, exposing the thin white tank top underneath, legs spread wide, "Hm, good to know I still get you hot and bothered, Bradley." She smiled.

He leaned his head back, deepening his smirk as he met her eyes, as his briefly glanced down at her exposed cleavage when she crossed her arms, "Cut the shit Mustang," He stood up, approaching her slowly, "I know what's going through that dumb, little brain of yours," her back brushed the cool metal of the lockers, causing a barley audible gasp to escape her lips. "Aw," he cooed, "What's the matter?"

He ever so slightly brought their foreheads together, breaths intermingling as they both looked down, watching his hands play with the waist band of her spandex, before trailing feather light touched over her abdomen, causing her breathing to pick up, his cool hands contrasting with her warm body. Bradley continued his journey up, bringing his hands to brush past her breasts, applying a slight amount of pressure over her nipples; her breath hitched in her throat. Goosebumps erupted on her skin, "I know you better than you think I do," he whispered lowly, bringing their eyes to connect, as he wrapped his fingers around her neck, squeezing lightly.

"I know what goes through your head," he applied more pressure, "I know how to touch you," more pressure, "I know what gets you wet, Dakota." The restricted blood flow caused her to whine quietly, and with the way her name delicately rolled off his lips, she rubbed her thighs together, desperately trying to gain some sort of friction.

Desire swarmed her irises as she looked at Bradley, his bright eyes seeming two shades darker. A small smile appeared on her lips, not wanting to give him the pleasure of what he does to her body, despite desperate pleas from her mind. Dakota brought her hand up to his around her throat, prying it off her skin, "Mhm, nice try, Bradshaw," her breath fanned over his face, his gaze focused on her mouth as she talked. She brought her hand up to cup his face, brushing over his semi hard dick.

She brought their lips together, teasing him by talking against them, "Try talking to me when you can keep your dick soft when lookin' at me." She smiled innocently up at him, before taking off her undergarments. Her toned, tan body brushed up against his as she turned around, grabbing a towel out from her locker. Without giving him a cocky smirk, she walked off towards the showers.

PAIGE SPEAKS

hehehehehhe i KNOW yall likin this shit so far rightttt am i rightttttt???? because ik i am 100%.

your guy's comments are literally the funniest and sweetest things i have ever read literally ever, much love

a short lil note for this short lil chapter, hope you guys liked it <333