chapter twenty one

Phoenix turned her head, looking at each end of the so far empty hallway, anxiously rolling on the balls of her feet back and forth, softly nibbling on her bottom lip nervously. The sound of zippers zipping back up sounding from behind her. "Are you guys almost done?" She questioned, leaning slightly more towards the door of the janitors closet. Phoenix heard a softly muttered 'yes'.

A thin layer of sweat was making it quite difficult for Dakota to pull her spandex back up her slightly shaking legs. She leaned her back against the door, swallowing harshly as she finally got them past the curve of her ass. Rooster watched her, a smug look on his tanned features, his fingers leaving the zipper of his jumpsuit.

"Need some help sweetheart?" He questioned, although he didn't wait for an answer as he bent down, pulling the jumpsuit that was piled around her ankles up her toned legs. He was squatted down in front of her, (which gave her flashbacks to the activities they pursued just a few minutes prior. His lips placed sweet kisses on her shins, trailing them up her knees, her thighs, where he nudged them open ever so slightly, sucking harshly on the flesh, his teeth nibbling, causing her to gasp quietly at the feeling, her fingers automatically threading in his sun kissed hair, pulling on his roots. The dim pain was quickly soothed by the feeling of his warm lips, his tongue darting out and smoothing over her skin. "God I'll never get tired of tasting you," she heard him mutter, although her hearing wasn't dependable, being deafened by the stinging feeling of his mustache.

Dakota whimpered ever so quietly at his words, reigniting the dimmed spark in her lower stomach. Her eyes that were closed tightly opened, her breathing erratic once more as she felt him tug her jumpsuit up her legs, watching as his smug look that was plastered over his face was now gone, being replaced by an indescribable look. His hazel eyes soft as he gazed up at her from his place on the floor, his cheeks dashed with a light tint of pink, his hair tousled, large curls placed on his forehead. Her heart clenched as she just looked at him, taking in his god-like features, wanting to burn the sight of him, in this moment, in her mind.

She watched as he stood up, now towering over her 5'9 frame, making her look up at him through her eyelashes.

He tugged her jumpsuit up to her waist now, his rough fingers brushing over her naval, making her inhale sharply. Once again, her eyes were fixated on his face, his now softened features as he grabbed her right arm and placed it in the sleeve of her jumpsuit, and doing the same with the other. She felt her stomach flip at just how gentle he was being with her.

Once he pulled the fabric over her shoulders, fingers brushing over her marked up collarbones in the process, his hand went up and cupped her cheek, the other trailing down to rest firmly on her hip bone. "You okay pretty girl?" His deep voice questioned, eyes meeting hers as a soft smile pulled at his lips. She nodded, biting her lip, trying to hide just how big the smile was that she was fighting off. "Mhm," she muttered, bringing her hand up to cup his jawline, her thumb tracing over the small scars that decorated his face perfectly. "'m good Rooster."

His hand that sat on her hipbone tightened its grip ever so slightly, making her squeal, a playful smile on his lips, making his the corner of his eyes crinkle, her heart soared at the sight. "Oh so it's Rooster now?" He spoke in a teasing tone, his head ducking down to where her neck and shoulder met, his mustache tickling her as his breath fanned over her sensitive skin. "Well what else would you prefer me to call you?" She said quietly, scared to talk too loudly in fear he's just going to disappear from her fingertips.

"Well I don't know I was thinking more along the lines of-" pounding on the door cut him off, the wood in which she leaned on vibrating with the sound. "Will you two hurry up! Mav wants me in the air in 10 minutes and Bob has already texted me saying he's shitting his pants." Phoenix said sternly from the other side other side of the door. Dakota sighed heavily, as Rooster laid his forehead on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her body into his. "Okay! Okay! Relax Nat we're coming." She said, rolling her eyes.