chapter 1 : the beginning?

She wraps her arms around y/ns waist, her cold hands tracing their skin.

"Oh... Why would you run from me, baby?" The girl asks, sighing.

Making sure y/ns restraints were tight, the girl then rips off the tape once covering Y/ns mouth.
"Please! Let me go!" Y/n cries, their voice shaky and their face tear stained.

"But dear~ You're mine and i cant let anyone take you from me~" the girl says, kissing Y/n softly on the lips.

Pulling away, the girl spoke her final words before leaving the room.

"I love you, my princess~"
_______________

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0L0bxrkTXwg0plB4jksKpY?si=IZnUAvINRU2XB3tfaOVzPg&utm_source=copy-link

A playlist for 'her''s personality.
_______________
Waking up from her dream, she could feel sweat dripping from her face.
Sighing and sitting up, they wonder who the girl was from her dream.

She had soft, brown hair, pretty crystal blue eyes and clear skin.

Y/n ripped the sheets off her and gets up, going over to her dresser and picking out a outfit for the day. Y/n then went to the bathroom, getting into the shower and washing her hair and body.

After some time, she finished her shower and got dressed, then doing their bathroom essentials and leaving to make some food.

Y/n put a bagel in the toaster, pushing the bar down to turn it on.

Whist Y/n was doing so, her small black cat would rub its body on her calf, showing its love to Y/n.

"Well, good morning little one!" Y/n said, a smile growing on her cheeks.
The cat meawd, purring its small tune, causally stopping to take a deep breath.

The bagel popped out of the toaster, jumping out for a second, then settling itself back into its place.

After putting her favorite spreads on the bagel, she says a goodbye to her cat and leaves for school.

Reaching the front gates of the school, she notices a girl, with soft brown hair and crystal blue eyes.
She looked... Familiar? But Y/n couldn't remember.
Continuing their way in, she finds her class and sets their items on the desk and pulls out her utensils.

"Pen, notebook, textbook... Alright!" Y/n whispers to herself, pulling out the items from her bag.
Sitting down, a group of girls walked into the room, talking loudly, laughing.
Y/n looks up, there again was that girl, smiling, participating in the conversation with what seemed like her friends.
She then looks over at Y/n.

Seconds pass before she looks away, her cheeks dusted with a soft red color.
She then whispers into one of her friends ears and walks over to Y/n, her cheeks seemed to grow redder the closer she got.

Reaching Y/n, she spoke.
"Hey! Im May!" Her voice soft, but nervous at the same time.
She puts her hand out, a smile quickly growing on her face.

The bell rung.
Y/n didn't get to reply.
Turning away from her, Y/n looked up at the front of the class, listening to the teacher.

May pulled her hand away, obviously disappointed Y/n hadn't replied.
May takes her seat, behind Y/n.

Time passes, the teacher explaining the subject.
May was oddly quiet, not including the sounds of what seemed like a camera capturing a photo.
Y/n had assumed that she was in the yearbook program so it was normal for her to be taking photos.
For the school did want photos of working classrooms,
Right?

The bell rings again, Y/n quickly packs their things, messily shoving it all into her bag and zipping the zipper.
Quickly walking out, Y/n bumps into someone.
Looking up, they see their old significant other, feeling awkward almost instantly. It definitely wasn't everyday that you psychically bumped into your ex.

"Oh, sorry about that!" They started, finally seeing who they were talking to, "oh! Y/n! Nice to see you!" They said, awkwardly smiling and rubbing the nape of their neck.
"Hey..." Y/n replied, staring to feel as if someone was watching.
"How have you been?" Her ex would ask, trying to start up an conversation.
The feeling of being watched never faded, plus,It wasn't normal, it felt as if a pair of eyes where burning into the back of Y/ns head.
"Fine, still doing my normal. What about you?" The girl questioned back, awkwardly smiling.
"Doing my normal too." The shrugged, the conversation quickly dying out.
The two of them stood there for a moment, not saying another word.

Before Y/n could continue talking, a cheerful voice beat her to it.
"Hey! Y/n!" She says, clinging onto their arm. "I was wondering... Uhm...", she started, her cheeks again dusted with a red.
"I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch together today?" She finishes.

Y/ns ex stood there, clasping their hands together and speaking once again,
"Well, i think i better get going... See you later, Y/n.", they say, walking away and down the crowded hallway.

Quickly saying goodbye to her ex, she looks at May, who's still climbing to her arm.
"Sure,... may!.. Should we go to the roof?" Y/n asks, trying to slither her arm away from Mays, unfortunately having no luck.
"Oh wonderful! And yes! The roof is perfect!" She explains, cheer still in her voice and her aura all bubbly.
Y/n nods, finally successfully unlinking the two arms.
"Alright, see you then!" Y/n says, quickly walking to her next class, thinking about the girl. 'What was that all about? Why, may, out of all people would be interested in me? I've honestly never even seen her before.' Y/n thought as she entered her next class.

May smirked, watching Y/n walk to their next class.
May quickly follows Y/ns Ex, having something 'dark' in mind.

Mays pov:
Following the individual, the halls quickly vanish of the rushing students. Soon, the hall is empty.
Checking for cameras, the girl pulls out a small pocket knife from her pocket.
Catching up to Y/ns ex, she quickly lodges the knife into their throat, earning screames from their foul mouth.

Taking her hand, she quickly covers their mouth, then dragging them into the nearest broom closet.

3rd person:

Sitting down and preparing, sudden screams are heard from down the hall.

'Whats going on? Is someone... Hurt?'
The girl thinks, standing up. 'Those weren't screames of one of the troubled kids. That was one of pain..' she thought to herself, worried.

This chapter is edited
This chapter is rewritten
1109 words