chapter 7 : a new friend..?

'Weirdo.'

Right as i was about to open my dully colored locker the girl with long brown hair walks up next to me, smiling shyly.
"Hey..! Youre Y/n... Right?" She asks, scratching the nape of her neck.
'She knows my name?'

"Yes i am! And you are?" I ask, looking at her, the tone in my voice having a confused tint in it.
Her long brown hair straight as can be, brown eyes. The only thing standing out greatly were her lips.
They were a bright shade of pink, round and plump.
'Why am i looking at her lips again?'

"Im Veronica!" She says, noticing that my eyes wernt locked on hers, but her lips.
"Would you like a taste~?" She asks, her shyness seeming to fade within less than a second.
"E-excuse me?" I ask, my face turning a bright red as she leans in closer, her dark eyes sparkling in the hallway lights.
"I saw you looking, would you like a taste?~ you wont regret it~" she replies, putting her hand on my cheek and using her thumb to brush accros my bottom lip, her attempt to flirt working a great deal.

As she slowly leans in, i close my eyes. Not that i wasnt prepared for it, just nervous and not ready for it.
'This girl is very bold for this, she just met me!'

Before our lips could collide, a pair of cold hands grab my waist, pulling me away from Veronica.
The fingers wrapping themselves around my waist, the sly skinny hands slightly cold, sending shivers up my spine, but also making it so i cant escape.
Then, a chin lays itself on my shoulder, hot breath brushes across my necks sensitive skin, the owner of the hands and chin quickly clarifying who it is.
"Whos this, Y/n?"

'Its May! Talk about perfect timing.'

"Im Veronica." The girl replies for me, her voice now cold. She was clearly annoyed with the interpretation.

"Veronica huh?" May asks, "thats a whores name." She continues, her tone matching Veronicas.

"What?" Veronica asks, her face twisting into a offended look.
"Lets go, sweetheart.." May says, her face in the crook of my neck.

Time passes, i walk down the hall heading to the lunchroom.
After getting my food and sitting down at a somewhat empty table, i feel a presents beside me.
Looking over, i see Veronica.
She was smiling, even after the earlier event?

"Hey Y/n" she says, sliding her hand onto my thigh and squeezing it.
"Did i tell you you looked good today?" She asks.

'This girl is too bold for her own good. '
Uncomfortable, i just nod. I mean, how do i react?

"Aw~ is someone shy?" She asks, her hand slowly making its way to my crotch.
"Please stop Veron-" suddenly, May sits in front of us. Obviously fake smiling.

I feel Veronicas hand leave my thigh, her face turning sour before she yells out, "ow!! Y/n!! She kicked me!!"
"May.. You didnt need to do tha-"
"She needs to keep her slutty hands off my love." May cuts me off, her words laced with venom.
"Y/n! Do sonething!" Veronica spits out, her eyes tearing up.
Overwhelmed, i just stand up.
"I... Ive got to go." I say, quickly leaving the table, leaving my lunch behind. The girls speechless.

Walking to the bathroom, i lock myself in a stall.
'Sometimes, i wish i didnt have friends at all.'

Skipping the rest of my classes and going home early, i flop down on my bed. Taking a deep breath and watching videos on my phone. I need a break.
Soon falling asleep, my phone by my side.
Unknowingly, a figure walks into my room. But not the same one from last night.

Uh oh 😲

This chapter is edited
This chapter is rewritten
646 words