chapter 3 : zoe!

,, "Ah, yes..." I whisper to myself, having a plan in mind. ,,

Mays pov.
Im going to kill that thing.

Smirking to myself, i excuse myself from the room
"Hey Y/n, i need to use the restroom. Ill be back soon." I say, interrupting the conversation the two were having.
"Oh, alright!" Y/n replies to me, giving me a warm smile before turning back to the thing.

Walking out of the room, i go to my locker. As i enter the code, i repeat it to myself under my breath.
"6..12....30.." Then, the lock clicks, giving access to my locker.

As i open it, i reach for a small pouch on the lockers floor. It was full of supplies, such as bandages, tape... And much more. Checking for the pocket knife in my pocket, I decide against taking anything else.
Gracefully pulling my hand away from checking my pocket, careful, even though it was closed.

I walk to the gym, opening the doors to the empty room, air blows in my face, my hair dancing along with the moving wind.
I then walk over to the supply room, filled with the sport gear. The smell of stale rubber from balls fill my nose.

I grab a bat, now just waiting for the bell to ring so i wont look suspicious whilst carrying a bat around the halls.

After a short wait, it rings.
Perfect.

Y/ns POV:

The bell rings, phew!
The girl had pinned me to the wall, my face was a tomato and my throat had swelled up.
I quickly sat down at my seat, snapping out of my thoughts and paying attention to the professor.

Time passed, the girl, zoe(?) went to the bathroom.

Bored, i slowly fall asleep.

I sat in my bed, a overwhelming feeling invades my body. A figure slowly opening my window.
"Who's there?!" I ask, panic filling my vocal cords.

"Darling~" the figure says, slowly lifting her head to look at me.

May?

"Don't be afraid~" she says, walking close to me, a hand behind her back and her other being held out to me, empty and open for my hand to fit into hers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, grabbing her hand. Not thinking at all.
"Im here to claim you!" She replies, "do you love me?" She asks. A soft sad smile on her face.
"What..? Love you?" I ask, retrieving my hand from hers.
"Do you y/n!?" She yells.

What the hell is her problem?

"No! Were only friends!?" I yell back.
Mistake #1.
She pulls her hidden hand from behind her back. A glimmering bloody knife being gripped in her soft fingers.

"Do you love me!?" She yells again.

"No! What the fuck is wrong with you!?"
Mistake #2.

She plunges at me, the stained knife reaching for my neck.

Gasping, i wake up from my nap.
My head swiftly lifting itself from my crossed arms that were comfortably placed on my desk.

'What the?' I ask myself, looking at my surroundings. The girl from earlier still not back from the bathroom. 'Where is she?'

Quietly sighing, i look at the front of the room. The professor writing on the board. 10 minutes till class let out.

'What a scary dream. May would never ACTUALLY hurt me. Shes too light hearted... I think?'
Pulling my phone out, i look at my socials, liking my friends posts and replying to dms.

Class was soon let, i get up, placing my scattered supplies back into my bag and zipping the zipper.
I get to go home now, see my cat and sleep.
I throw my bag onto my shoulders, walking out of the classroom and into the hall. Which wasn't as crowded as usual. Strange?

Oh well.

643 words.

This chapter is edited
This chapter is rewritten