chapter 15 : wont let go (the end, for now.)

As the months passed, y/n would try to the best of her abilities to act fine. But she knew at some point she was going to have to stand up and face her fears face to face.
The court had offered her a visit with May, unaccompanied if wanted.
The morning of the visit, she would look at herself in the bathroom mirror, lifting up her shirt to only see all the scars given to her. With. Heavy sigh, she walks to her room, preparing herself for the visit

Y/n was on her way to the asylum, dressed somewhat decent, for she was going to be in a more professional environment. Her hands would tremble as she handed the gard at the gate her ID, he seemed to have notice because his face was sympathetic. "Have a good visit." He would softly say pressing a button to open the gate.

Once inside, she walked into the tall, brick building. It wasn't a scary building like in the movie Hannibal, but more hygienic and almost average. Besides the people walking around in hospital gowns with doctors by their side, it was normal.
The long white halls stretched what seemed like miles. Glass doors and walls with holes in them, inside people. People who were declared insane, people who suffer from great mental illness. Most of them were sitting and doing some activity, like drawing or reading a book.

Y/n was being led to room 102, her eyes keeping a watch on the prisoned people, her eyes darting back and forth.
Her escort a nicely dressed gal, her red heels clacking on the plastic checker board floor. Her lips complementing her red dress, the color of her heels perfectly matching. Her blond hair in a messy bun on top of her head, and her Cleavage showing to an extent.

Honestly, she was hot. Anybody couldn't deny it, the only threatening part About her were her eyes. Her ocean blue eyes. They looked like they could burn trough the back of your head, and into whatever is Infront of you.

As the rooms numbers got higher and higher, y/ns heart raced more and more.
"Nervous?" The escort asked, her voice smooth like silk, her voice pure and natural.
"Yes, very." Y/n starts with a sigh, "I'm hoping for this meeting to help me in the long run." She finishes, dreadfully. Just thinking about what had happened less than a year ago. All the lady does is not, understandably. Who wouldn't? It's a sensitive topic.

What felt like forever, they soon reach room 102. And there inside sat May, in a hospital gown. She sat in her bed, her legs crossed and her head down. Like when a child is pouting after being told to go to the corner as a punishment.

"May, you have a visitor." The lady says to May, knocking on the glass lightly as she does so. "I believe this is someone you'd really like to talk to." She finishes before looking at Y/n, looking for if she wanted her to leave. With a nod, the lady leave, back down the long hallway, leaving the two together somewhat alone.

"May, it's Y/n." She says blandly, pressing her hand against the glass wall. As she spoke, may lifts her head slowly, making eye contact with the female.
"Y/n." She bluntly says back, standing up and walking over to the wall separating the two. She slowly lifts her hand and places it over Y/ns, the two girls locking eyes contact as she does.

"Why would you do this to me?" Y/n asks, her face stern, she wanted a true answer.
"Darling... I... I loved you! I needed to protect you. There were so many others that dared to hurt you! I couldn't allow it." She would spill, her voice trembling, her body trembling. Oh, how the tables have turned.
"But, in the long run you hurt me more than anyone else could have. I will have to live with the trauma. You RUINED my life." Y/n spat, her fingers twitching slightly as she speaks.

"I'm..." She hesitates before continuing, "I'm sorry." She tells, her voice threatening to break, along with her eyes threatening to cry. Her body starts to slowly droop to the floor, her emotions getting the better of her. Looking down at the pathetic mess of a girl, y/n scoffs.

"Are you seriously trying to guilt trip me?" Her words come out laced completely with anger and her eyebrows twitching.
"You pig."

As the words leave y/ns mouth, may slowly looks up at her. Her dad says turning rage full. "Pig? Youre the pig here! You left ME!" She screams, standing up and slamming her fists against the glass wall.
"You bitch! You bitch! I'll get you! I'll get out of here!" She screams, swinging her head back and forth as she does so.

A small smile grows on y/ns face and a chuckle escapes her mouth.
"Goodbye, May." She speaks softly, turning around and walking away.

As she walks down the hall, doctors rush past her, equipment in hand, most likely to get may to shut up. Smiling more, y/n has finally healed.

As she sits down in her car, she rests her body, laying her head on the head rest.
Small giggles leave her mouth, for she was happy she was free. Free from this hell, free from May.

The end.
If you're unsatisfied, book two will be out whenever I finish it.

1000 words, thank you everyone for everything.