chapter 8 : a horrible night.

Waking up to a loud thump, the girl grunts, her eyes struggling to open. 'Damn.. Did something fall over?' she asks herself, yawning and stretching her firm, warm body.
Slowly sitting up and turning on the lamp beside her bed, the yellowish light filling the now once dark room, a light that would usually appear in old themes movies, for it's off color . Looking at the dim surroundings, she sees a familiar female with long brown hair.
Her figure had been hunched over by the girls dresser in the corner of her room, some of the belongings that were on the top of it now scattered on the floor, along with Pairs of undergarments in the hands of the female.

"Victoria?" The sleepy girl asks. startled, confused and groggy.
The girl jumps slightly, her hair swaying from the movement. "Y/n!" She gasps, fear struck in her eyes as she turns around to face the other individual. "
"You weren't supposed to wake up yet!" She yells, turning her shaky as she attempts to hide her hands holding the undergarments behind her back, her other possessing a baseball bat for who knows what reason.
"Why... Do you have that..?" Y/n asks, quickly getting up from the warm bed, her body gathering goose bumps like pokemon cards.
"Oh.. Y/n.." She softly says, "i didn't want you to figure me out like this..." her voice sad, but calming.

'Wait, was she also the one here last night? Was it truly not a dream?' Y/n asks herself, starting to get paranoid and upset.

"Were you here last night!? You fucking psychopath!!" She snaps, clenching her fists together so tightly that her knuckles start to turn a paler color than her original skin tone.
"What? I wasn't..?" She replies, her eyes widening a little, just as confused as Y/n.

"Then who was here..." Questioning herself, she secretly looks around the room for her phone, scared to be in the same room any longer than the newly found psychopath.

Spotting the device on her night stand, she slyly reaches her hand out for it, grabbing the phone off the nightstand, she quickly opens the screen lock and taps the phone icon, starting to dial 911.
"Im calling the fucking cops. You're fucking insane." She blandly says, not paying attention too well to the person Infront of her. Before she could full process what had happened, a throbbing pain fills her body, starting from her head and tickling down her neck. Her ears ringing loudly, like a roaring lion.

She falls to the ground, dropping the phone under the bed, the sound of it dialing faintly heard over her screaming eardrums.
'I had pressed the call option for 911! Perfect.' she weakly thinks to herself, before another word makes it to her mind, a shadow lingers closer and closer.
Veronica stands above the hurt girl, her bat swaying to her side from the swing.
Starting to come to her senses, y/n feels a warm liquid start to stain the side of her head, glancing up at Veronica and her wooden weapon, her bat was clearly decorated with a small splatter of the same liquid.

'She had hit me in the head with her bat and i was now bleeding.' y/n figures, her head throbbing as she Recollects her thoughts.
In a somewhat quick movement, y/n grabs veronicas ankle, and through the pain the Pulls her to the ground, her back and head hitting the ground first.
swiftly get up, or at least as quick as possible, she start Running to the bathroom, glancing back somewhat to see Veronica rubbing the back of her head from the hit.
Going to the closest room, which happened to be the bathroom, she runs in, grabbing the silver door knob and swinging the door shut.

Locking the door, the female presses her back to the door, observing her surroundings.

Above the bathtub, was a decent sized window, the sink in the corner by the door, covered in bathroom necessities, and a white toilet next to the sink.

Grabbing the towel used to dry hands, she girl softly presses it to her bleeding head, flinching from the sudden contact on the sore bloody area, slightly hissing like a snake to cops with the pain.