chapter 12 : a horrible night round 2!

Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence. With summer approaching, and my school year done when I finish my math book, (for I am homeschooled), I'll start updating every week.

My plan is to update every Friday for this book
And every Saturday for baby blue.

Thanks for your patience ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Btw, I'm changing my writing style up so please tell me if something doesn't make since.

____________________________________________________________

She wraps her arms around y/ns waist, her cold hands tracing their skin.

"Oh... Why would you run from me, baby?" The girl asks, sighing.

Making sure y/ns restraints were tight, the girl then rips off the tape once covering Y/ns mouth.
"Please! Let me go!" Y/n cries, their voice shaky and their face tear stained.

"But dear~ You're mine and i cant let anyone take you from me~" the girl says, kissing Y/n softly on the lips.

Pulling away, the girl spoke her final words before leaving the room.

"I love you, my princess~"

____________________________________________________________

3rd person\y/n pov~

That dream again. The one I had the night, before I met her.

"urgh..." My throat aches. Slowly sitting up, my wrists tug rasply on what feels like weed grass, or hay.
Not being able to rub my eyes with my hands due to them being behind my back, I shove my face into my shoulder and rub my face.
Trying to call out, I notice my mouth was taped shut.
Looking around, the room is too dark to see what lingers the room.
Sighing, I wiggle my wrists in the restraints, hoping to find a weak spot in the ropes.

As my wrists wiggle, and tug, a sly chuckle creeps from what seems like the darkest corner of the room.

"Oh... Why would you run from me, baby?" A tear filled voice filled the room.

It's coming true, but not in a way the dream played it out.

My body starts to shake, a cold sweat dripping down my face in bullets.
She walks out of the horrid dark corner, her face red, her eyes puffy, for she had been crying.

"Why would you run!" She screamed in my direction, her face quickly shifting from a pathetic one to a dark, scary look.
She grabs the corner of the tape on my mouth, ripping the sticky rubber off my face, probably taking some small hairs with.
"You're fucking mine! Why can't you see that!?" She kept screaming, her body shaking and little spit pellets flying from her mouth .

"Shut up!"
The words would spill out of my mouth, my eye twitching from all the pent up anger wanted to be taken out on the burnet, almost instantly regretting the words that left.

~3rd person
"Shut up!"
The words would echo through out the room.

Mays hands would twitch.
In a quick, threatening movement, her soft hands would wrap themselves on the tied up girls throat.
Squeezing, (y/n) would thrash around. Her hair swinging violently as so did her body, her mouth agape as she begs for air.

"Shut up!? You shut up! You little ungrateful slut!" The murderous female screamed in the victims face.

Struggling for air, and the lack of oxygen being provided to the brain, (y/n)s eyes would start to flutter shut.

Continuing to squeeze, may laughs maniacally. Her eyes crazed, some handfuls of hair covering her face.

"Goodnight, darling!"

~outside pov

Police officers would rush around their office, their focus on a girl who'd gone missing without a trace, And her so called friends murder. Along with another missing female, another so called friend.

,,(Y/N) (L/N) MISSING PERSONS PAGE,,
,,MAY KYLA MISSING PERSONS PAGE,,
,,VERONICA WHITE' s MURDER,,
Posters on a cork board would read.

Slamming his hand down on a desk, his eyes half lit.
His name tag spelling "Brandon".

"It was that damn school girl, May kyla!" He would say, the 8th time we would say it over the past few days.
"May killed Veronica because May has a damn obsession for Y/n! Why can't you see that? She's missing and a suspect, why aren't any of you looking for her?!"

Getting all but glaringly looks, he grumbled in annoyance.
"Couldn't you all see she was obsessed over the kid!? Look at her locker for damns sake!" He would say, referring to photos taken the day before. Photos of Mays locker, and it being filled with pictures and belongings of (Y/n), similar to the room in Mays 'home.'

With another set of glaring looks, Brandon made up his mind.

"Fine! I'll find the kid myself! Since none of you believe me, I'll prove that little psycho did this! Watch that innocent girl be dead because of all you pricks sitting around and moping!"
He would yell once more, before leaving the room and walking down the poster covers walls, leading to the outside.

The day was fairly nice, the wind blowing at a perfect pace and the sun not too hot.
Walking over to his designated cop car, he roughly grabbed the brass keys from his garbage filled pocket and unlocked the cars door.
Getting in and sitting in the nicely cushioned seat, he let out a deep breath that felt like he had been holding forever.

"Don't worry (Y/n)... I'll find you and get you out of that hellhole."

914 words.

This chapter is edited.
This chapter is rewritten