chapter 4 : the murders.

As the day comes to an end, Y/n leaves the classroom in a hurry, so she could avoid the traffic in the hallways.

'Home home home!'
She thought to myself, taking a deep breath before walking to her locker. The plain color of the locker, newly holding a bright pink envelope, the seal covered with a blood read heart sticker.

'Who would have placed this?' Thinking to myself, gently opening it. Careful to not rip it more than necessary.

Inside was a homemade paper card, a small drawing on the cover of a rose.
The petals opening, showing off the beauty of itself.

Opening the delicate card, a neatly written poem expresses itself inside.

"How did a girl like me, meet someone like you? You're the kind of girl everyone dreams about, Almost too good to be true.
This isn't just a crush, I think about you everyday And whenever I'm feeling down, you always know what to say
At first I didn't want to get too attached,
Because I had seen the pain of love gone a stray But you make me feel loved and promised me
You'd never hurt me in any way
As I sit here writing this poem, I'm constantly thinking of you
Knowing this is more than a crush, hoping it's a dream come true"

(Inspired by my grandma, thanks, mammaw.)

The girls heart fills with joy as she read the writing on the paper.
Her stomach, filling with butterflies, dancing and fluttering around along with her heart.
It was like a drunken feeling, one where you felt overwhelmed but also like you were on top of the world.

'Who wrote this?' Asking herself, she carefully put the paper back in the envelope and placing it in her pocket, finishing what she had been doing in the first place.

Walking out of the school, what seems like half of the school surrounding something, whispering drowning out the words of police and ambulance speaking.

Walking over and pushing her way through the thick crowd, she see some familiar faces

"No... NO!!" She yells, tears instantly filling her eyes, quickly escaping, falling to her chin.

It was Zoe and her ex. Their bodies being carried away on a stretcher. Both of their bodies doused in their dark blood, both of their eyes once life filled, now dull and lacking life.

Feeling two arms wrap around her trembling body, a calming voice fills her ears.

"Hey... Hey, its ok. I've got you..."
It was May. Her body, pressed on the trembling girls back, holding her close and giving her a since of safety.

Swiftly turning around, the girl wraps her arms around the long haired girls neck, pulling her close and resting her chin on her shoulder, tears becoming sobs as she holds onto her tighter.

"Shh... Its ok. Im here for you, my dear Y/n." May softly speaks, running her hand through the saddened girls hair.

Mays POV,, an hour earlier:

Hosting the bat around, occasionally looking for any lingering students, may approaches y/ns locker, giddy.

I pull out a paper, folding it and writing a poem that i have been thinking about all day on it. I was skipping class, waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill that thing. I got bored, so i decided to write my love a letter.
Finishing it, i take a sticker pack out of my bag, pealing a heart off of the waxy paper and sticking it on the opening of a envelope.
Perfect!
I stick it in the small opening of her locker, letting it hang out some.
Easily able to notice.

Turning around, i see that thing go into the bathroom, my perfect opportunity.
Following her, i check on my pocketknife in my pocket, making sure it's still there. the same one used on Y/ns ex, ready to kill her. Going to kill her.
I was going to break her leg with the bat, making sure she's powerless, them slit her throat.
Watching her from the door, she washes her hands.
I walk up behind her, acting like i was going to enter a stall,

She turns around to look at me, nows my chance.

Swinging the bat around my body, I aim for the girls legs, hitting them in the knee area. A loud crack comes from the now broken legs, and just before she can verbally react, I drop the bat, grabbing my knife from my pocket, swinging my arm, the knife plunging into her throat through one side, swiftly coming out the other. A similar death as her exes.

A soft gasp escapes her mouth, blood quickly leaving her neck. Spilling onto the ground.
Her mouth somewhat agape, blood dripping from the corner of her lips.
She falls to the ground, as she hits it, blood splatters all over the floor.

I flush the pocket knife down the toilet, making sure to wash the small amount of blood left on my shoes before leaving the scene.

I go back to class, acting normal as usual. Like i didn't just kill a girl.

Its for Y/n and I's good. That thing would have gotten in the way of us. Ruining my plan.

The bell soon rings, i get up. Police swiftly pulling the thing out of the bathroom.
Meaning, someone walked in and saw, calling the police.
I just hope Y/n doesn't see, i know she would be heart broken, even though they both barely knew each other, she would be hurt about her ex.
Speaking of, May walks down the hall, glancing at the broom closet.
The body was gone, the janitor must have gone in there for a tool, and seem the body.

Walking outside, a large group of students surround the ambulance, loading the bodies up into their vehicle.

Then i see Y/n. Pushing her way to the front.
Swiftly running to her, i see her eyes.
Tears spilling rapidly.
'Shit.'
I wrap my arms around her.
"Hey... Hey, its ok. I've got you..." I say, holding her close to me, she soon flips herself, wrapping her arms around my neck.
I couldn't help but blush.
Her chin resting on my shoulder, her tears soaking my shirt. But its fine.
Shes mine, and only mine.

No one will get in the way of me and my love. I simply wont allow it.

This chapter is edited
This chapter is rewritten
1075 words