chapter 6 : the intruders confession?!

'What the hell was that about?'

"Ya know... I really love you, Y/n..." The girl says, no hesitancy

'Excuse me? This intruder loves me?'

"What...?" I ask, greatly confused from the abruptness of it all.
"You heard me, silly." She replies, again, pressing her lips to mine.
Too scared to move, y/n stays still.

"I really love you. And one day you will be mine..." She says,
"Only mine... We will live a happy life! Have kids together... Live in a big house..." She continues playing with a strand of my hair.

"What do you think of that, Y/n?"

What? Who even is this this girl? Shes fucking crazy!
"No! Get away from me freak!!" I yell, kicking her in her stomach and taking a run for it.
Grasping her stomach, her head swiftly turns in the direction the girl ran.
"Y/N! GET BACK HERE NOW" she yells, quickly sitting up and chasing after.

Panicked, i run into the kitchen, grabbing a knife and holding it in both my hands.
"Back up freak!" I yell as she approaches.

"Y/n... Put the knife down... I didn't mean to scare you! Im sorry my love.."

Before i can reply, she catches me off guard by grabbing the nearby cutting board and hitting my head.
Falling to the ground, she gets on top of me, stealing the knife from my possession and throwing it off to the side.
"Now... Go back to sleep, baby.." She says, grabbing something out of her pocket and pressing it to my face. The smell of chemicals filling my nostrils as i slowly begin to lose conciseness.

"Sleep well, little feisty one~"
The last thing i heard before falling asleep was the girls uncontrollable giggles.

Waking up in my bed, i groan.
A killer headache attacks my head, the light from the window not helping as it welcomes itself into the room.

Slowly remembering what happened last night, i quickly sit up and grab my phone.
Should i call the cops? Or was it a dream?
No way it was real. Its too odd of a occurrence.

Getting up and placing my phone back down, i start to stretch my arms out.
My shoulders popping loudly as i yawn.

'I should get ready for the day.'

After getting dressed, i leave the house, fairly tired.
Must have been that weird ass dream.
But who was the person kissing me? They sounded familiar.
Maybe im just overthinking.

Walking into my first class, i spot May.

"Hey May!" I greet her as she quickly whips around and smiles widly at me.
"Y/n! How did you sleep?" She asks, her face slightly red.
"Fine.. I guess. I had a weird dream... It must be my brain trying to cope with the death of Zoe..."

"Yeah.... Seems like it."

Sitting in my seat, May hands me a small paper with numbers on it.
"Heres... My number... Call or t-text anytime..!" She stutters, giving off a nervous vibe.
'How... Cute..?'

"Oh? Thanks May! Ill add you to my contacts now!" I say, taking my phone out of my pocket.
"N-no! Its fine! You... You can later!" She spits out, more nervous.
"Okayy..?"

Whats her deal?

Class soon starts, bored i decide to put Mays contact in.
Doing so, i notice all my other contacts have disappeared?
'What happened? Did my phone update or something? Was this what May was nervous about?' Asking myself, i shrug it off. Maybe it was in my pocket and my phat ass deleted it all.

((P-hat) another meaning for cool))

As class ended, i got up and again yawned.
'Damn, im kinda hungry. I forgot to eat this morning.' I think over my morning, deep in thought.
Not noticing May was trying to offer a apple.

"I heard your stomach growl, heres a snack!"
Snapping out of thought, i take the apple. Our hands touching for a split second.
"Oh! You didnt have to!" I answer, her face flushed.
"Ohh... Noo.. Its okay, y/n~.." She replies, giggling slightly.
'It sounded familiar?'

Walking to my locker and munching on the apple, i notice a girl with really long brown hair staring at me from a distance. She almost seemed like she was being hypnotized?

'Weirdo.'

Weirdo indeed 🙄

This chapter is edited
This chapter is rewritten
729 words