chapter 10 : building trust~ (smut)

Smut in this chapter.

Waking up to the sound of birds, the spot next to her felt empty.
Opening her heavy eyelids, shes met with an empty room, May being nowhere seen.

'this could be my chance to escape.' y/n thinks to herself.
Slowly sitting up, she softly swings her legs off the side of the bed, her feet meeting the cold woden floor.
As she put her weight down on the cold floor, the darkly colored wood squeaks.
Flinching at the unwanted sound, y/n takes a beep breath. Hoping May didn't hear it.
As she was about to continue getting up, the bedroom door swings open, looking up to see May standing in the door frame. Her hair was somewhat matted and she was in a pair of monkey pajamas.
"And where do you think your going, darning?" She asks, crossing her arms, her tone slightly sassy.
In quick thought, y/n blurts out words.

"I was wondering where you went! And.. I missed you! So I wanted to find you." Her quick response lacking some breath, from fear of the person in front of her.

Her face turns a crimson red, her hands quickly cover her face, and small exited giggles leaving her lips.
"D-do you mean it?" She shyly asks, peaking out of her hands.
"Yes!" Y/n quickly, mindlessly responds.

She giggles more, un-hiding her face and walking over to the bed, a smug look on her face, but her blush making her less intimidating.

"Well... Since you love me so much.." she starts, grabbing y/na shirt and pulling the girl over to her.
"Then I guess I should show you how much I love you.." she strokes y/ns collar bone, grinning and smashing her lips into y/ns. Shocked, y/n sits there, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, May slides her tongue in y/ns mouth, The two muscles now fighting for dominance as she slowly pushes the side tract girl down, back first on the bed. feeling her soft hand starting to slide down y/ns bottoms, her fingers gazing her underwear covered bud.
A small whimper escapes the girls mouth, being slightly muffled from the passionate kisses.

May giggles into y/ns mouth, soon pulling their lips apart, A string of saliva connects the two together.
May now lowers her head down to y/na neck, starting to suck and lick all over, looking for her sweet spot.

Her fingers start to rub the clothed bud, making y/ns nerves go into overdrive, whimpers escape her mouth, whimpers of great pleasure.

"You enjoy that?" She asks, biting down on the girls neck. "I'm gonna fuck you up tonight..."

As those words were said, something in y/ns head switches. Her attitude becoming dominate.

Grabbing her shoulders, y/n pushes May to the side, flipping the two of them over, her body now hovering Mays, the position reversed.

Y/n grab Maya hands, pulling them out of her pants and pinning them above her head, grabbing the sheet and loosening it before pulling it enough to tie her wrists together.
Lowering her head close to Mays ear, She softly starts to nibble on her ear lobe, earning a small gasp from the psychotic girl under her.
She bites her lip, wrapping her legs around y/ns waist, pulling the dominating girl slightly closer to her face.

Slightly moving away, May takes the chance to swiftly kiss the top, biting her bottom lip in the process, making her slightly open her mouth from the pain.
She quickly slides her tongue in y/ns mouth, tugging slightly at her horribly tied restraints.
She wanted to be top, May was going to show Y/n her love for her. After all, wasn't that the original plan?

May wiggles out of the shitty tied knot, using her legs to re-in-place their original position.
She grabs the bottom of her own shirt and in one move pulling it over her head, so swiftly it feels like there was a small draft in the room.
Exposing her breasts, the soft skin being neatly held by a Violet laced bra, the lace in patterns of wild roses.
Next thing she knew, her arms are lifted, and her shirt starts to slowly slides off hr chest, the air making her nipples perk up.

As soft giggles erupt from Mays throat, y/n looks into her eyes for a split second before she attacks her chest. Slowly sucking the flesh and unclipping the back of Y/sn bra.
Now, the only piece of clothing covering my body was my panties.

Despite for attention, Y/n starts to slide her panties to her ankle, leaving her completely naked.
May smirks at the girls need, slowly sliding her hands down the girls inner thigh and hovering over her core.
"Are you ready?" May asks, her eyes glowing with lust.

"Yes." Y/n tells her, biting her bottom lip, preparing for the upcoming events.

Some time later.

As the girls pant, they both relax their bodies back down on the mattress, most of the day already flown away from their activity.
May gets up, going to her dresser And grabbing clothes.
"I'll be back dear, you can borrow some of my clothes if you would like!" She offers before walking out of the room, closing the door behind herself.

Y/n slowly steadies herald off the bed, tired as can be, she slowly makes her way to the dresser May had previously taken clothes from.

Looking at the options, she chooses a simple T-shirt with the band logo 'Nirvana' on it.
One of her favorite bands, helping her choice in choosing it.
Looking in another drawer, she finds herself a pair of shorts.
Now making her way back to the bed, she sits on the edge, sliding her old clothes off and putting the new ones on.

As she does, she wonders what's in store for the remainder of the day.

This chapter is edited
This chapter is rewritten
1015 words