chapter 9 : away.

Sitting up, her side screams in pain, looking down at her body, it's wrapped in gauze. Feeling her head, her fingers running through he hair, she feels more wrapping on her head, where she had been shit. Hitting a sensitive spot, she hisses out. "Shit..!" As she spits out her words of pain, May instantly scoots closer to the injured female.

Putting her hand to the girls mouth, she pushes small bead like things in the wet tavern, the things tasting gross.
"Swallow, love. They will make you feel better." May speaks, her voice filled with love and affection, her eyes soft, along with her lips.
Swallowing what now she assumed were painkillers, y/n looks May in her soft. eyes.
As y/n opens her mouth to ask questions, a finger was quickly pressed to her lips, instantly shutting the confused girl up.

"I know you're confused.. You're in my home! I've decided to take you away from everyone." She says, instantly answering the question that didn't get to be asked.
Y/ns heart drops to her stomach, whilst hearts appear in Mays eyes. Almost like a cheesy anime rom-com.

She removes her finger, leaning in close to y/ns face, then pressing her lips to y/ns. her hand sliding up the girls jawline and into her messy, matted hair.

Pulling away, y/ns cheeks are dusted with a soft rose color, her mind in a state of shock.
"Wheres Veronica?" Y/n questions, afraid that shes around to continue y/ns suffering.
As emotions start to build up, so does the tears in y/ns eyes. Y/n was scared for her wellbeing, understandably too.

"Hey! Shh..." May says, carefully hugging the crying female. "i took care of her... You're safe now, baby.." She finishes, slowly pulling away and wiping the escaped tears from the overwhelmed girl.

As she calms down, her head fills with more questions.

"Wait.. Where are your parents?" Y/n spits out, wondering how May could drag an unconscious girl into her home and not be questioned by her guardians.
"They're away on a business trip. They're going to be gone for a couple more months" she replies, switching the topic right after answering.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" She asks, getting up from the bed, ready to get whatever y/n needed or wanted, almost acting live a servant or a waiter. Something y/n had wanted to do as a future job.

"Uhm.. Can i please have some water?" She would answer, just giving a reason for May to leave, a breath And a opportunity to look around the room.
She nods, leaving y/n alone in the dull room.
Looking it over more, it was nothing super special.
A few band posters, posters of paintings, countless photos of friends, family and some animals.
There was a desk in the corner of the room, a laptop sitting on it as well as a few papers, pens, pencils, and other things that would be on a desk.
Next to the desk sat a door, the wooden slab fully shut into the frame. A dark ora seemingly floating out of the cracks of the door.

May walks back into the room,a soft smile on her face still and a glass of water in hand.
She hands the water to y/n, slipping the cup gently into her hand.
Taking it and putting it to her mouth, y/n takes a big gulp from it,
The cold liquid quenching her unknowingly dry throat.

"Thanks.. May.." she mumbles, looking down at the now half empty glass.
'Why did she want me here? Why didn't she just take me to the hospital?' y/n questions herself, almost clueless.

"You're welcome, darling!" May replies, sitting next to y/n and kissing her forehead.

"Now.. We need to talk."
She says, her tone quickly turning stern.
"Im giving you the benefit of the doubt and trusting you to not leave. But if you ever, Ever, try to leave, ill break those pretty legs of yours and tie you down in the attic." She says, her face possessing a serious tone.

The situation finally clicks in y/ns head.
'she took advantage of me being unconscious, she kidnapped me.'
Scared to say anything back, y/n just nods.
Not wanting to get herself hurt by saying the wrong thing.

"Good!" She says, quickly giving y/n a peck on the lips. "Hmm.. Its pretty late. We should sleep, love." She wraps her hands around her waist, forcing the two to lay down.

Scared to deny, y/n follows along, soon falling asleep in Mays arms.

Outside pov~

As police officers invade the house, her little black cat hides under the couch.
Police officers, taking many things and putting them in bags as evidence.
The bat, the phone some of the main focus, but a horrible sight just outside the home.

Cameras flash, and a rolling cart from an ambulance approach a body.
The body mutilated, the victim obviously showing struggle. Her body bloodied, her eyes, gouged out.

"What a horrible sight." The police chef speaks, staring at the body.
"Identification states her name is Veronica, she went to the local high school." A side officer says, holding a special device in his hand that takes finger prints.
"There's also no sign of Y/n L/n, signs point to a second intruder, with the open kitchen window and two missing knives from the knife block, we have a couple suspects in mind. But one of them seems to be missing too." The officer speaks, his stern tone of voice never letting up.

"What's the persons name?" The chef asks, raising a brow at the side officer.
Hesitant to speak, he takes a deep breath before saying the name.
"May Kyla, She also attended the same school, some say she acted strange around y/n, we've checked her house, but there's no one there. Rumor has that her parents own a second home not to far from here."

As the side officer speaks, an officer lingers near the speaking two, his name tag naming 'Brandon.'

This chapter is edited
This chapter is rewritten twice
1037 words