chapter 13 : a plan!

3rd person.

Her eyes spilled with tears, her neck red and bruised all over. Her throat was extremely sore, almost like it was swollen from the inside and limiting air flow to the lungs.
Chocking back sobs, all the girls hopes we're deteriorating Infront of her eyes.
As (y/n) pittys herself, the door to the horrid room opens, reveling a giddy long haired burnet. May.

"Darlinggg!" Her sweet voice calles out to the defenceless female.
"I'm sorryyy.." she would apologetically continue, a soft smile on her face, her eyes soft and dull.

With no reply from (Y/n), May sighed.
"I've brought you food." She said, her softness quickly melting, like cotton candy in a liquid.

As she places a bowl of soup on the ground, she glares at the downed girl.
"I can't believe you'd try to leave me, then tell me to shut up, And now you won't talk to me!? Goddamn, you're just like my parents. They did the same shit! But now, now they're gone!" She laughs, pinching the bridge of her nose.
"You know what I did with them? Do you? I killed them.. and I you keep acting like them, I'll kill you worse.. you ungrateful bitch." She would finish spitting out before picking the bowl back up and putting the spoon to the beat up girls lips.

"Open wideee!" The psycho would say cheerfully. Holding the spoonful of warm food to (Y/n)s mouth.
With slow movements, the girl opened her mouth, allowing May to put the spoon in the wet tavern.

As time passes, and May left the room, a plan was stewing in (Y/n)s mind.

Calling loudly, "May! May, please come here!" Her voice weak but loud.
The burnet would rush into the room, asking what was wrong.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked, stroking (y/n)s cheek with the back of her hand.
"I need the toilet" she would plainly say, pinching her thighs together making it seem like she had to really go.
May quickly nodded, untying her and leading her into the bathroom.

"Now, I'll be waiting outside the door, so don't try anything." May sternly said as (y/n) shut the bathroom door.
She swiftly looked around, taking in her surroundings.
Going over to the toilet, she grabbed the top cover to the tank, the heavy, cold material firmly gasped in the shaky hands.

She turned her head to the shower, getting into the slower and closing the curtain, (Y/n) bumps into a bottle of soap, causing it to fall and a thump to be heard.
"What are you doing in there?" May questions, putting her hand on the handle.
"C...can you help me? I'm putting some lotion on my back." (Y/n) lies, preparing for her stunt.

May opens the door, only to be met with an supposed unoccupied room.
Looking around, her eyes land on the shower curtain, a shadow figure lingering behind it.

Slowly grabbing the corner of the awkward feeling fabric, it was suddenly flung open, reveling a armed (Y/n), the toilet lid high above her head.

As the white thick glass came down, so did the girl.

Blood splashed across the wall, her head gushing with blood. Her body limp on the ground.
The sink running, as (y/n) washes her hands, ridding of the damned blood, blood that she hates.

She quickly cuts for the door after she finishes washing up, swinging the door open her hair blows in the wind and her nose is filled with the wonderful smell of fresh air.
Running, that's all she could do. Her bare feet hitting the city street violently as a wide smile is plastered to her face.

Edited
Rewritten
628 words