1. THE JOURNEY CONTINUES..

It was morning as sunrays peeped in the room and made its way to the couple sleeping peacefully. Shaurya was irritated as the light was disturbing his peaceful sleep so he tugged more close to the person sleeping beside him and in return anokhi stirred in her sleep and woke up as the alarm rang. She put off the alarm careful not to disturb her hubby's beautiful sleep afterall he had just returned the night before from Patiala after finishing some pending work of campus there. She got up as she made her way to bathroom to get ready for the college as today was supposed to be a long day. After getting ready she went towards shaurya to wake him up so that he doesn't get late for his meeting with the directors.

ANOKHI - mr. sabherwal plz get up.. its 9.30 already and you are getting late for your meeting at 11am.

SHAURYA- anokhi plz let me sleep!! I have not even slept properly since few days....

ANOKHI- I know but if it would have been any other day I would have allowed you but you have a very important meeting today.. and in case you have forgotten the college fest is also nearing so we have to work on that too.

Shaurya yawned as he got up feeling grumpy and anokhi laughed seeing her husband cute antics.. as anokhi got up from the bed shaurya pulled her and she landed straight onto his lap

ANOKHI- PS !! let me go!

SHAURYA- not so soon wifey!! If I remember correctly we have not got any time for romance since last few days soooo..

ANOKHI(WHILE BLUSHING)- so what!

SHAURYA- so I was thinking if we could spend some quality time together by going on a vacation and just in case you have forgotten we are yet to go on our honeymoon too...

ANOKHI- nooo!! We have got no time for that.. I am the fest head and its my responsibility to look into the college matters and till that gets over I m not going on any vacation

SHAURYA - oohh god anokhi!! Why are you so unromantic ?

ANOKHI- I m not unromantic! Its just that I don't like to compromise on my work..and I cannot think of romance everytime like you

SHAURYA - okay okay wifeyyy!! Relax.. as you say

ANOKHI- now plz get up or u will get late for the board meeting and yess not don't forget to take the pendrive in which u have saved the data

SHAURYA- Fine..

As they both got ready and made their way towards the dining hall for their breakfast, Aastha, shaan and others greeted them good morning. Anokhi helped Kanchan and gayatri chachi in preparing and serving breakfast while shaurya completed his pending work on laptop while having breakfast. TEJ and DEVI were still not in complete favour of anokhi in some matters however they were begining to accept her and reality of her being the daughter in law of sabherwal house. After that shaurya and anokhi reached college and anokhi made its way towards her class while shaurya went into his cabin but not before hugging each other bye.

During lunch break while reema and anokhi were having their lunch and casually chatting

REEMA- you know what anokhi , nowadays I see a different glow on your face.. is this the effect of shaurya sir 's romanceeee???

ANOKHI- ssshhh!! are you mad or what! Talk slowly. And what glow...its nothing like that. Stop overthinking

REEMA- oyyee hoyee!! Someone's blushing

ANOKHI- I M NOT !

REEMA - look at your face dude, its redder than tomato