A HEARTFELT THANKYOU

TWO YEARS DOWN THE LINE ALREADY ??!! still can't believe my love for this show never seem to reduce. A show that holds a magic that whenever someone mentions it, A smile automatically comes to my face. whenever I across VMS and edits on Instagram, I can't scroll without watching them till the end.

21st December is a date VERY VERY special to us because it marked the beginning of our SHAKHI 

But, for me its more special. You know why? because if SAAKK SEASON 1 has completed two years then This Book of SAAKK SEASON 2 completes 1 year. Yes, you read that right, its the first anniversary of this story. Exactly one year ago, I had decided to start with the journey of SHAKHI  in continuation after the last episode.

I still remember the two minds about writing this story, whether I would do justice to the show and presenting the characters so that they still remain connected to the audience and the readers of my story.

But now when I look back, I see the love you guys showered upon this story and trust me that I am very grateful to you guys for that. Because, when I started writing it was just because of the love for the characters and not because I was a experienced writer. Infact this is my first story and hence very close to my heart.

So, a Massive Thankyou to all the readers who stood by me in this journey. Without you all, I would've never imagined to continue for so long !! 

also a big hug to the first friend I made here, of the person I m a very big fan of and her stories who was one of inspiration behind starting this on.... 

@shakhi_heart   Thankyou dost !!

and also @SanaGhosh0, who from the very first chapter was an involved reader. I always enjoyed reading her comments so much.

And each and every one, whether a silent reader or not, who has voted and commented on my stories. Dil se Thankyou !!!

As they say, ONCE A SHAKHIAN, ALWAYS A SHAKHIAN !!

Cheers to us !!

P.S :- also I know i have been very irregular in giving updates these days, but trust me I'll write whenever I'll get time. Currently Life is very hectic but will get back to you all definately.

LOVE AND ONLY LOVE !!