43. HE IS SAFE !!

Anokhi was just trying to figure something out when suddenly someone held her hand from behind and started dragging her to the opposite side of blast spot, but he was very gentle with his actions as if he knew that she was pregnant

"kaun ho tum, aur chodo mujhe !! kahan lekar jaa rahe ho......eerrgghhhh !! leave me" she couldn't see his face as he was walking ahead of her but judging by his appearance he was tall built and well dressed 

IN SABHERWAL MANSION 

aastha was lost in her thoughts, sitting in the hall when Devi came thereafter attending a call. She sat beside Aastha and frowned looking at her.

she looked at her for a few seconds and called her a few times before shaking her shoulders.

"aastha, kahan koyi hui ho? I called you so many times." Devi said in a perplexed tone.

Aastha was startled at the sudden intrusion in her thoughts. She turned her face to Devi before speaking.

"Sorry bhabhi, voh main kuch soch rahi thi " Glancing once at her, Aastha looked away, staring at nothing in particular. Her eyebrows were creased. The fine lines on her forehead were clearly telling her inner turmoil that drowned her deeper in them.

"kuch hua hai kya , Aastha? Tum kuch pareshan si lag rahi ho?" Devi held her hands and asked genuinely

Sighing heavily, Aastha closed her eyes for a second before turning her face to Devi again and voiced out her concerns.

"voh bhabhi, kal mujhe bohat hi bura sapna aaya... It was so bad that I almost had a panic attack. subah jab main uthi tak sab theek tha, par pata nahi kyun achanak wapis aisa lag raha hai ki kuch bura hua hai and I don't know what to do with this feeling par mujhe bohat darr lag raha hai" Said Aastha getting restless as she clutched her clothes on her chest just above her heart.

"tum chinta mat karo aastha...kuch bhi galat......."

Devi's sentence was interrupted abruptly by Shaan who entered with Tej. He called her in the most panicked voice as both the men had this terrified look on their faces.

aastha and Devi stood up immediately, seeing them tense. Tej was constantly trying to call someone and as soon as the call got connected he turned to step out of the hall to talk.

"Shaan, tell them... I'm coming... main baat karke aata hum !" Tej said before walking out.

"kua hua shaan? aap dono itne tension mein kyun hai ?" Asked Aastha, thinning her eyebrows

Shaan didn't say anything but switched on the TV and shuffled the channels before stopping in the news channel where breaking news was on flash.

The reporter was reporting from a stamped place. What the lady report said caught their attention:

*Breaking News:

 Bomb blast in the city. Chandigarh shook with a fatal bomb blast this evening. The bomb was in the car of the Board of director of SIAC, Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal as identified by the police. Several people were injured on the spot. The medical team has reached and are carrying the injured to the hospital the police have been searching for Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal who was inside the car according to the local shopkeepers. Police are speculating his death as it's impossible to dodge such a fatal blast, but nothing is confirmed yet.

"NOOOO......" aastha screamed at the top of her lungs, Devi was shattered listening to the news and felt at instant pain in her chest. and this time it was real, not fake. Shaan hurriedly switched off the TV and went to support the ladies

"bhabhi shaan ho jaiye, shaurya ko kuch nahi hoga.....aastha tum bhi himmat rakho, hamare bete ko kuch nahi ho sakta " shaan tried comforting them

"Ano.....anokhi....kahan hai? " aastha tried asking in between her tears