26. DAY ONE IN PARIS

The morning was pleasant. Sunshine peeped through the wet leaves of the trees and wished both of them a good morning. Shaurya and anokhi were pleased to wake up next to each other. He kissed her eyelids. In return she ran her fingers through his hair. The two lay in bed for a while. Resting her head on shaurya's chest, anokhi stared out of the window at the brand-new day that to her looked promising. She knew that it was important they make an early start...

SHAURYA – good morning wifeyy !

ANOKHI – good morning !!

SHAURYA – ready for today ?

ANOKHI – totaallyyyy

They both got up, anokhi went to get ready while shaurya ordered the breakfast for them.. as anokhi came out of the washroom wearing a salwar kameez...

SHAURYA – yeh kya pehna hai tumne anokhi?

ANOKHI – kyun kya hua ?

SHAURYA – seriously?!!

ANOKHI – aree ghar pe bhi toh yahin pehenti thi

SHAURYA – anokhi !! hum paris mein hai..and most importantly apne honeymoon ke liye..aur tum aise traditional kapde......

ANOKHI – haa toh kya hua, isme kya problem hai?

SHAURYA – problem dress mein nahi, timing mein hai...khair chodo tum nahi samjhogi , main ja raha hun ready hone........

ANOKHI – aree par suno toh

As shaurya went away irritated, anokhi couldn't figure out the reason of his irritation but she did not want to upset him on the first day of their honeymoon so she changed into something western quickly and waited to surprise him

Soon shaurya came out drying his hair with towel, he saw anokhi wearing a long, light-blue floral skirt with a short-sleeved white blouse, which complemented her glowing fair skin. he was simply mesmerised AGAIN....She looked cute and innocent with her full lips and peaches and cream complexion, meanwhile anokhi was too staring his muscular physique and the water droplets travelling from from his hair to his neck and then soaking away coz his hotness. No one can deny the fact that he is DROOL WORTHY for her

The doorbell interrupted their staring competetion and shaurya went to answer, the room service had brought their breakfast, after they finished their breakfast they packed some food and water along with them and were on their way...As they sat in the cab

ANOKHI – toh plan kya hai aaj ka?

SHAURYA – filhal toh hum "Louvre Museum" jaa rahe hai, its one of the most visited places in this city...and I am sure you'll enjoy

ANOKHI – okay lets gooooooo

Soon they reached the place, the place was full of crowd and after standing in a queue for 10 minutes, they bought the ticket also took a guide with them to explain about the architecture and history of the place

GUIDE – hello, nice to meet you ! my name is JANE...and you guys?

SHAURYA – my name is shaurya and she is my wife anokhi

JANE – shaurya and anokhi? That's one of a unique name... I guess u guys are from india ?

ANOKHI – yeah we are!

JANE – okay then ! welcome the the city of love !!

As they entered the museum, jane started explaining them about the history of the place

JANE – this museum is Situated in the heart of the city, Louvre is the most visited and most popular art museum and gallery in the entire world. It is also amongst the most beautiful places to visit in Paris. Spread over sprawling 21,000 hectares, this museum is located in a royal fort, also called the Louvre. The relics of the same are still visible in the basement area.

(A/ N :- I bet 90% janta ne yeh extra knowledge skip kiya hoga)

As one of the most crowded tourist places to see in Paris, this lavish and exotic museum is divided into several sections – Egyptian antiquities, oriental antiquities, Islamic art, Greek and Roman art, paintings, objects of art, sculptures of medieval period, and graphic art to name a few.

(A/N :- itna bone ke bawajud bhi skip kiya na? agar jitna concentration se yeh padh lete ho utne se padhai ki hoti toh abhi topper hote )

ANOKHI – if I am not wrong the famous leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa's painting is situated here in this museum right?

JANE – you are right ! come with me I'll show you guys that historic painting

SHAURYA – waah anokhi! Tumhe yeh baat pata thi?

ANOKHI – tumhe kya lagta hai, sirf tumhi research karke aa sakte ho?

SHAURYA – not bad meri topper wifeyy

They enjoyed the ride across the museum and after that had lunch in the nearby café...as they sat in the cab

ANOKHI – ab kahan ?

SHAURYA – ab ek do aur acchi jagah hai jahan hum ja sakte hai

That day they visited many famous places like Palace of Versailles, Quartier Latin...by the evening they were completely tired and hence decided to go to the room to rest and continue the sight seeing the next day

They reached the hotel, had their dinner in the banquet hall and went in their room, anokhi's eyes were filled with happiness seeing the sight in front of her...the city looked so beautiful from the balcony of their room and most importantly the "EIFFEL TOWER"

the city looked so beautiful from the balcony of their room and most importantly the "EIFFEL TOWER"

ANOKHI – shaurya hum eiffel tower kab jaayengey?

SHAURYA – kal wifey, shaam ko...

ANOKHI – I can't wait

SHAURYA – trust me the wait will be worth it...

As they lay down beside each other, the night fell silent around them...was it the place or vibe, but anokhi felt a strong urge to kiss him and she always followed her heart, she pulled him into a kiss, shaurya was just surprised seeing this side of her but was nevertheless more than happy!

Slowly, what began as a kiss became a passionate exchange. anokhi's tongue was now exploring the inside of his mouth and shaurya was returning her desire with equal urgency. Facing each other and holding each other in their arms, their tongues touching and moving away, their mouths intoxicated with each other's breath, they lay together for a long time. The invisible night insects, in the trees around them, gave them company with their peculiar sounds. Blended in that darkness, they too became the sound of the night.

________________________________________________________________________________

hope you'll liked the update, trying my best to write all the aspects of shakhi's honeymoon life so that you guys enjoy it !! like I said previously, I m little caught up with studies hence updates are a bit irregular but still will make out time for this too :)

SO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT , PRETTY PLEASE....it may be a star button for you but for writers it acts as a motivation which everyone needs.