2. THE PERFECT COUPLE

After that discussion, when the college got over anokhi and shaurya went home where they were greeted by few relatives who had come over to meet anokhi after her marriage

RELATIVE 1 - aree! Look who is here.. the best couple who are the talk of the town right now !

RELATIVE 2 – I agree !! SHAKHI are currently the most favorite jodi amongst all other 

(A/N :- all shakhians would agree to it)

SHAURYA & ANOKHI (smiling)- thank you so much for your wishes. It means a lot for us

Aastha & shaan smiled hearing the compliments from all the relatives after all shaurya being their only son had got a girl like anokhi in his life and it was because of her only that they had received the love and respect of their son which they didn't get for last 26 years

RELATIVE 3 – when I first heard about their marriage to be honest I was little skceptical about it , after all it is not everyday you hear about a professor and student tying the knot but after seeing them I feel they are truly made for each other...

RELATIVE 1- I agree.. I mean just look at them they compliment each other so well

RELATIVE 2 – they are a match made in heaven..

Meanwhile anokhi and shaurya were overwhelmed with the love and appreciation they got from everyone..All the relatives gave the gifts to shakhi and blessed them with long happy marriage life. After that all the family members settled down to have dinner where anokhi and Kanchan served the dinner. After serving anokhi sat beside shaurya to have her dinner but little did she know that her husband was upto some mischief. As soon as she put her right hand forward to take roti shaurya caught her right hand and started playing with it under the dining table so that no one is able to see it ( A/N :- I hope you'll imagine this scene ) anokhi looked at her husband in shock while he smirked.. she tried removing her hands but the grip only tightened as a result anokhi used her left hand to take roti and started eating with it.

AASTHA – aree anokhi beta! Why are you eating with wrong hand?

Anokhi's face went red with embarrassment as she tried to find a logical answer but kitty bebo being smart enough to understand got the point and burst into laughter while the others looked at them confused. Not able to find any appropriate reason the only thing which clicked anokhi's mind was she pinched shaurya's hands with her nails while shaurya screamed in pain.

SHAURYA- OUCHHHH!!!!

DEVI – what happened shaurya beta?

TEJ- haan shaurya puttar..why did you screamed like this ?

Anokhi smirked while shaurya struggled to answer..so anokhi took charge

ANOKHI- actually badi ma and bade papa.. shaurya just by mistake hit his leg on the table..right shaurya?

SHAURYA(glaring anokhi)- yes - _ -

SHAURYA (Whispering to anokhi)- you are going to regret this wifeyy!

ANOKHI- we"ll see about that mr. sabherwal

DEVI- you should have taken care beta.. where is your attention nowadays?

KANCHAN- of course his whole centre of attention is anokhi nowadays , tayji ..! it's the effect of new-new marriage , you won't understand..am I right shaurya bhaiyaa?

 (A/N :- I miss Kanchan's shaurya bhaiyaaa)

SHAURYA (faking anger)- keep your mouth shut Kanchan.. you are opening your mouth a lot nowadays

KANCHAN- haan haan of course! You will say this to me only but do you know anokhi I was the one who made shaurya bhaiya realise that he likes you when he himself was not able to figure out his feelings for you.. am I right shaurya bhaiya?

SHAURYA – it was no big deal...I was just confused and Kanchan just helped me in sorting out that confusion..nothing much!

KANCHAN – nothing much ?! how can you say that..i was the one who suggested shaurya bhaiyaa to ask for forgiveness to you when he said that hurtful things to you in library and you wanted to leave chandigarh and go to kapurthala, it was because of my advice that he invited you to the celebratory lunch in that famous Chinese restaurant and also it was due to me that anokhi reached goa to find you because I was the one who booked tickets for her... so ideally you two are together because of me and you are saying nothing much...HAAWWWW BHAIYAA...thats so mean of you!

SHAURYA – stop your overacting Kanchan! Okay fine a very big thank you to you for helping us so much! Now is it okay?

ANOKHI – yes Kanchan Bhabhi thank you so much for your help and support

KANCHAN – most welcome

DEVI – so all this happened under my nose and I did not knew even a thing about this?

KANCHAN – actually taijii.......

____________________________________________________________________

here goes the second chapter. I know its a short one but next part is going to be one of the important and demanded chapter so i wanted one part entirely dedicated to it. i hope you all liked this one because kanchan-shaurya-anokhi's trio is my favourite one and so this chapter was drafted accordingly

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND DO SUGGEST IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY

WITH WARM REGARDS

AUTHOR